What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

where does the local comps problems stem from

where has the local comps problems come from

• broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ross livermore and the qrl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ozbash

Referee
how can you blame the broncs for the qrl failings.
why isnt the qld cup on par with nswrl prem league ?
why not blame the storm, dont they have a feeder club-or the dolphins..

i think its very easy to point the finger at another area when maybe its your own area that needs a kick up the arse.

ozbash

Referee
i,m not saying that at all..

i,m saying qrl supporters are very quick to look elswhere for the reasons they think their comp is useless and heading down the gurgla.

am i right or wrong ?

realredhillboy

Juniors
yeah i guess a lot of local comp fans deserted the comp for the broco's inc back in 88, ansd a lot of young fans think that rugby league in qld begins and ends with the bronco's so i guess your partly right

ozbash

Referee
well thats a damned shame.

we have the same sort of thing over here with the warriors. they seem to be the be all and end all of kiwi footy yet we have a bartercard cup comp that has a lot of players equal to or better than some of the bloody show ponies running round ericsson.

the nzrl sit idly back and lets our grass roots comp fade into obscurity.

i guess the nrl clubs spend more of the promotional $$ and it wins a lot of people over.

mud n blood

Juniors
which is why I say the NRL should have another kiwi side, or none at all. Currently it belittles the silver fern I'm afraid imho ....

ozbash

Referee
which raises the point,, are the best players playing in the nrl ?

i dont think so.

Latest posts