What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is everyone sitting???

Hellsy

Immortal
for this weekends game???

Wittys Chick
Kylie_J
PB
Tyler .. (sorry can never remember the other part of your name)

and some friends are sitting in the Eastern Terrace
Bay 65
Row's M + N
Seats 125-129 approx..

The Colonel

Immortal
On my arse....:lol:

Somewhere around the stadium....... watch out it could be next to someone like you!

Glenn

First Grade
The Colonel said:
On my arse....:lol:

Somewhere around the stadium....... watch out it could be next to someone like you!

Be afraid, be very afraid :shock: :lol:

Bay 25, Cronin Stand, Row H, about 15 seats down from where I normaly sit.

I will have to stick my head over the ledge and say hello.

What time is everyone getting to the game ?

noosa-eel

Juniors
I'm taking over my parents TV in Lismore (it's their 50th wedding anniversary on Sat).
It comes at a high price as my youngest son is playing in a soccer GF in QLD and I can't be in 2 places at once......:(

They finished Minor Premiers in the U16's and their colours are the Mighty Blue & Gold.. GO THE BLUES AND GO THE MIGHTY EELS

Kornstar

Coach
I will be in Bay 7 Row J, 2 rows from where my season tickets are, i will be arriving when the gates open.......

Nickeel

Juniors
Brett Kenny Terrace, Bay 75... usually Row G, Seat 58, as it is my 'lucky seat,' but recently have been sitting a few rows back from this.

I sit on the family hill with a whole bunch of people mainly so as to avoid the temptation of $4.50 beer during games and the inevitable holes it burns in my wallet.

Nick

Latest posts