What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is everyone sitting???

fish eel

Immortal
The Colonel said:
You've seen our photos. We won't bite, well everyone that is outside of Eela....

its not so that he'll he bite its where he'll stick the tongue that is the worry!

Angry_eel

First Grade
well eelsta is the closest one to me, so eelsta i gotta meet you. and colonel seriously i won't see you in some many people just cause i've seen your photo.

The_Coach

Juniors
Angry_eel said:
and coach seriously i won't see you in some many people just cause i've seen your photo.

Are you ill? You talking to me and i haven't even said where i'm sitting.

(Which is bay 67 by the way)

The Colonel

Immortal
Angry_eel said:
well eelsta is the closest one to me, so eelsta i gotta meet you. and coach seriously i won't see you in some many people just cause i've seen your photo.

Come around to the back of the dressing sheds at the end of the game. Half of them will be there.

Angry_eel

First Grade
The_Coach said:
Are you ill? You talking to me and i haven't even said were i'm sitting.

(Which is bay 67 by the way)

sorry for that, it was directed towards the colonel.

eelsta

Bench
Angry_eel said:
well eelsta is the closest one to me, so eelsta i gotta meet you. and colonel seriously i won't see you in some many people just cause i've seen your photo.

ok row g seat 149 i think riht on the end of the row

come and say hello:D

fish eel

Immortal
Suitman said:
Cronin Stand for me - don't know where though - someone else bought the tickets.

Suity

or thats what they're telling you anyway.

sure suity, we've got ya tickets...really, we do.........

eelz47

Coach
what time do gates open????

we are sitting in ouw normal row just a few seats up

Latest posts