What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is the anti-Hagan sentiment in the media?

parra pete

Referee
Replace them with blokes who are not up to standard either.
I judge a player by what he puts into game...Not by his earrings, flash hairstyle or arm full of tattoos. By his match efforts, not by the ways he dances at the after match disco. By his willingness to put his body on the line for the Club, not by how funny he is at Mad Monday celebrations and how long he can stay on the piss.
The Toyota Cup team is running sixth. The NSW Cup standard is very poor, especiall when blokes like Joe Gaulavo can post three tries. If Joe G was any good he'd be playing in the NRL. From what I have been told the bloke is going through the paces and copping the loot ---same as he did in the QLD Cup last year.
As far as I can see, the best 17 players in the Club available for selection are in the team to play Manly.
Do you really think that the senior Club players would not be discussing team selections with the coach and coaching staff?
You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. Let's support the players, the Club and the coach. There is plenty of football left in 2008 before the fat lady starts clearing her throat.
Parra :clap: :clap: clap: Parra :clap: :clap: :clap: Parra.....

Last edited:

Suitman

Post Whore
Replace them with blokes who are not up to standard either.
I judge a player by what he puts into game...Not by his earrings, flash hairstyle or arm full of tattoos. By his match efforts, not by the ways he dances at the after match disco. By his willingness to put his body on the line for the Club, not by how funny he is at Mad Monday celebrations and how long he can stay on the piss.
The Toyota Cup team is running sixth. The NSW Cup standard is very poor, especiall when blokes like Joe Gaulavo can post three tries. If Joe G was any good he'd be playing in the NRL. From what I have been told the bloke is going through the paces and copping the loot ---same as he did in the QLD Cup last year.
As far as I can see, the best 17 players in the Club available for selection are in the team to play Manly.
Do you really think that the senior Club players would not be discussing team selections with the coach and coaching staff?
You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. Let's support the players, the Club and the coach. There is plenty of football left in 2008 before the fat lady starts clearing her throat.
Parra :clap: clap: Parra :clap: :clap: :clap: Parra.....

Sadly it is this attitude that has us where we are today.

Nigel Vagana and Kidwell are probably up there as some of Souths best players as well.
BUT THEY WERE OUT OF FORM, SO TAYLOR PISSED THEM OFF!!

And look what happened - of dear, Souths have won their last 4 games, with some players we've never heard of.
Well blow me down!!!

Come on pete - EVEN SOMEONE LIKE YOU can surely see that some of our so called better players aren't performing?
I just can't believe that you can't see that we are missing a major ingredient - enthusiasm.

Surely??? :?

Suity

Latest posts