What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

where is vinnie anderson & big joe?

winnyason

Juniors
vinnie was a stand out in last year's tri series, & big joe is in the same boat as my effective?
the question must be asked who will play half if stacey does not go overseas, tony, hohaia?

Daza_06

Juniors
winnyason said:
vinnie was a stand out in last year's tri series, & big joe is in the same boat as my effective?
the question must be asked who will play half if stacey does not go overseas, tony, hohaia?

good question

bartman

Immortal
Not sure who I'd leave out of the current team to fit in Vinnie Anderson or Joe Vagana? I think they guys they've already got are going very well so far...

I'd say plan a for halfback is Stacey, plan b is Hohaia, plan c is either Smith or Tony? But if NZ win on Friday, they only need to win one game against GB to get into the final, don't they...

vinnie was a chance but has been injured for alot this season.'

joe is no chance of getting into the kiwis unless the plane crashes on the way over.

ali

Bench
He used to be the Kiwis best player in Tests. Used to fire up big time. I don't understand why he has been written off as a Test player. Would only be 29 or so.

ozboy

Juniors
The Australian team is a disgrace.

Where the hell is Glenn Lazarus
icon10.gif

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Joe Vagana is over a year younger than BOTH of the current starting props.

He left NZ as our number 1 prop and by all accounts there has been nothing wrong with his form at Bradford over the years.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Thierry Henry said:
Joe Vagana is over a year younger than BOTH of the current starting props.

He left NZ as our number 1 prop and by all accounts there has been nothing wrong with his form at Bradford over the years.

He's alot like Paleaaesina now, really lifts the Bulls from the bench. Far from a bad player, but League Fraud has proven time and time again that he has no f**king idea about anything Rugby League related so his opinion is nothing to go on.

PARANoIR

Bench
Joe Vagana's not a bad player, I think his form has dropped abit of late, but I honestly don't think they could fit him in, I'd like to see him there, but I don't think there's any room for him.

IMO, Vinnie Anderson should be the lock forward, Willie Talau should have also got a start in the squad somewhere. He'd be handy off the bench.