What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where the F##K is the conversion??!!!!!!!!!

legend_ss

Juniors
What the F### just happened???!!!!!!!!

I had $20 on pick the score of 40 points to 12 at $350 to 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Folau scored in the last minute and the conversion WAS NOT TAKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!. What the F##K is going on??????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who the F##k DO I SUE??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:x

you sue the actual club for how much you would of gotten back and make sure you have your ticket or proof.

Flapper

First Grade
A smart gambler is called an investor.

And don't link a club full of people dribbling $10 through a pokie machine with a twat throwing a wage on the outcome of a game.

League wasn't built on match betting - which sadly can to match fixing.

Finally, IQ king, anyone that whacks a few grand on a footy game is Dumb. Can I make that any clearer?

DUMB!

You didn't specify, you said "dumb sh*t gambler", so whatever point I made towards that comment is perfectly valid.

Of course I wouldn't put a few grand on a footy game,because I can't afford it nor trust my judgement when it comes to risking such large sums of cash, but I'm not going to begrudge people the right to do with their money as they please. If you're going to put that large amount of money on things, the majority of the time its a reasoned investment much like the stock market (those dumb sh*t gamblers, look what happened when their stocks crashed, no sympathy!)

And do you honestly think it's $10 gamblers that make Leagues clubs? Come on now, you should know better than that, you've been around longer than me.

As for the sports betting thing, of course it wasn't built on that, nor have I ever agreed with markieboy's situation (I've said twice now I think it's phony), and I'd side with the bookie anyway. But match fixing isn't the average joe's fault.

and no need for the big letters you gigantic knob, you can paint the word "dumb" on a billboard outside my house and I still wouldn't agree with you :lol: If people can afford the risk, that doesn't make them dumb, they've obviously got the smarts to make it to that level of wealth, who am I to question? Otherwise they're just stealing to feed their habit, which isn't dumb until they get caught. Honestly you seemed smarter than that, you've let me down.

Loudstrat

Coach
Naive should be the word in bold. Evidence:

If people can afford the risk, that doesn't make them dumb, they've obviously got the smarts to make it to that level of wealth
Obviously? You dead set certain that it's not either money being laundered, or someone with an addiction blowing their pay packet?

If you're going to put that large amount of money on things, the majority of the time its a reasoned investment much like the stock market (those dumb sh*t gamblers, look what happened when their stocks crashed, no sympathy!)
:lol: Classic. Half the investments in the worlds stock markets don't dissapear completely after 80 minutes!. And Stock Markets always rise over time, even if there are short term dips. Stock market 'crashes' usually represent a short term hiccup.

There's a fair bit I need to specify with you, isn't there.

A "dumb sh*t gambler" would be one to put a large amount of money on a game and then flame into a rage when they lose.

Was that size right, or are you gunna whinge about the font?

Flapper

First Grade
Of course the truly clever here realised it was a fakepost, so the reality was it never mattered at all how much fake money was put on, because the true gambler would know the rules and the risk of gambling. no matter whatFONT you write in.

Latest posts