What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where to for Manly?

fish

Juniors
I like most am shitty with what this side is dishing out but it could be worse.The future of the club looks to be going forward(players aside atm) which should see a turn around in the next couple of seasons.Remembering it has been only 7 years since our last glory there are alot of clubs that have been in a better position but still haven't seen a trophy for longer.

Clubs like wests(maggies,balmain),souths and North Q have been in the doldrums alot longer with also strong clubs like Dragons,Sharks and Parra not expereincing Grand Fial victory for alot longer.Easts went through 27 years without success so we are not on our own(no disrespect to clubs mentioned above just reinforcing my statement).

JJ

Immortal
Manly look like they're preparing reasonably well for next year. They have some good young players, and Kennedy is due for a change of luck with injuries.

I do think the coach is an issue - there was nothing in the way he played the game to suggest that he'd make a good coach, and there's been nothing in Manly's performances this year to suggest that he is a good coach!!

A change is needed - and I don't know that another nepotistic selection like Toovey is the right way to go.

But hey - what do I care, it's great to see Manly and the Warriors fighting it out!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

fish

Juniors
Alot of the supporters are now wondering about Des but it may be to early to say.Someone's not doing their job either the players won't listen,the coach hasn't the ability to get it through to them or both(defence is what I'm talking about).

Dean Pay paging Dean Pay to the Northern Beaches please.

He could be an option. He with Sticky turned the Roosters defensive attitude around and Cement Gillespie and John Cartwright have carried it on. he could be a wise investment if he could be lured away from the country.

rooster69

Juniors
They should have gone to the Central Coast...........just wait and see when Singos franchise gets the go-ahead for 2006.

Go The Dolphins

Juniors
rooster69 said:
They should have gone to the Central Coast...........just wait and see when Singos franchise gets the go-ahead for 2006.
hahhahahhahahahahahhhaha
I dont think so
2006 will be the year of the dolphin

Latest posts