What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where was Wicks?

League_God

Juniors
by craig, do you mean craig smith? i saw him at the game, i sat near him for most of it, when they werent making me work anyways

hot frost

Juniors
And no I don't mean on the field. Off the field? Every other player who has played or us this year (Ciraldo, Faas, Zeb, Coops, Aku) were there. Wicks was no where in sight?

Is he really out of the picture at the club? Besides Smith.

Wicks was back at Grafton watching his former club go around in the semis.

perverse

Referee
if that is true about wicks then it is an absolutely PISS POOR effort. i'm sorry, but i can't cop a player not being there for old boys day.. injured.. sick.. whatever. disgraceful.

Adsy

Juniors
Some one mentioned it before but how good is Vuna's passion for the Knights.

On the victory lap he was right at the front holding the Newcastle flag high with a smile from ear to ear.

perverse

Referee
yeah, i'm a fan of vuna and his potential at the club. he's had his issues this year... but he's clearly got a dose of knights fever since he came last year. i think he just appreciates the chances he's been given here more than the average joe.

he's got a lot of raw potential.. and if he can get some of that explosive speed back he could be awesome.

Jono078

Referee
Yeah, I love seeing Vuna happy to be a Knight even though he isnt playing in our games.

That's true champion material getting behind the team and putting his personal disappointment aside.

antonius

Coach
Wicks was in training for the world hot dog eating championships. He downed 40 in 5 mins, needs to brush up on his technique a bit.

Latest posts