What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where Will Penrith Finish In 2021?

Where Will Penrith Finish In 2021?

• 1-4

• 5-8

• 9-12

• 13-16

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fangs

Coach
Roosters/Storm I'll back into the 4. I think the Rabbitohs will also be there. I don't see the Eels keeping their spot. So based on that I see us keeping our spot in the Top 4.

WestyLife

First Grade
I'll say top 4 but the other teams around us will be better and coming after us ow we've had a good season so it'll be tough.

MugaB

Coach
Penrith, Souths GF,

Panthers Minors again
Storm come 2nd but get beat in semis
Souths come 3rd, Canberra 4th

Roosters come 8th knock out first week
Titans, Sharks, Warriors make up the cannon fodder of the finals

The_Frog

First Grade
Roosters come 8th knock out first week
They're all another year older. Many key players are over 30. JWH is 32. The Morris brothers turn 35 during the season. They'll be relying on Radley to come back fresh as a daisy but that doesn't always happen, and Crichton to reproduce his late season form. They'll have a rookie half, and Keary and Cordner are concussion risks. I think they'll start well but fade as Old Father Time plays his hand.

hindy111

Post Whore
I am unsure. I can see you guys just sliding into the top 8. I will go with 6th.

I think most are banking on juniors improving and not many injuries. The squad looks thin to me. Especialy upfront. And I don't see enough men in the squad. To many boys.
Tamou,Mansour,Tetavano,Whare may not be much better then replacements but they are men and would offer plenty to the squad at training etc....

Hope I am wrong and you finish 2nd. Just behind the Eels. (Who I think may flop tbh)

hindy111

Post Whore
They're all another year older. Many key players are over 30. JWH is 32. The Morris brothers turn 35 during the season. They'll be relying on Radley to come back fresh as a daisy but that doesn't always happen, and Crichton to reproduce his late season form. They'll have a rookie half, and Keary and Cordner are concussion risks. I think they'll start well but fade as Old Father Time plays his hand.

Cordner gone for half the year. A rookie half.
Friend and Hargraves along with Morris boys a year older. 1 or 2 injuries and they could slide out of the 8.

Tigers are my smokies for a sneaky finals birth

WestyLife

First Grade
I am unsure. I can see you guys just sliding into the top 8. I will go with 6th.

I think most are banking on juniors improving and not many injuries. The squad looks thin to me. Especialy upfront. And I don't see enough men in the squad. To many boys.
Tamou,Mansour,Tetavano,Whare may not be much better then replacements but they are men and would offer plenty to the squad at training etc....

Hope I am wrong and you finish 2nd. Just behind the Eels. (Who I think may flop tbh)

Leadership:

Koroisau: 127 games including finals/GF winner.

Cleary: 100 games Including finals/GF + 8 SOO

Yeo: 148 games including finals/GF + SOO

Fish: 110 games including finals/GF + international rep

panthersam

Juniors

Wouldn’t every team be banking on juniors improving and not many injuries? lol

kinghippo

Juniors
State of origin will be a big factor on ladder position this year, if we get through that well I think top 2.
Overall I think our squad is stronger, our bench is exceptional and we have some great depth apart from prop.
The thing about props at the moment is that position is changing to faster and fitter people anyway so I wouldn't mind seeing Martin or Capewell or even Yeo have little stint up front if needed.

Abacus

Juniors
I've got 2020 as an aberration and so finishing outside the 4 in 2021. Probably 6th.

Possibly a slow start with the young team thinking it will just happen again. A decent injury to our 6, 7 or 9 & we'll struggle.

franklin2323

Immortal
Here is the thing for teams to drop. Someone needs to jump up. I don't see anyone capable of taking the 4

franklin2323

Immortal
I've got 2020 as an aberration and so finishing outside the 4 in 2021. Probably 6th.

Possibly a slow start with the young team thinking it will just happen again. A decent injury to our 6, 7 or 9 & we'll struggle.

Who takes the spot? No one seems capable. There are some ordinary teams still

WestyLife

First Grade
Here is the thing for teams to drop. Someone needs to jump up. I don't see anyone capable of taking the 4
most teams in the 8 will be improved on last year without all the injuries. Especially teams like the Raiders. We won't be as good there's no chance we do 17 in a row again.

franklin2323

Immortal
So a soft comp?

There are sides that had bad injury runs last year - Raiders & Rabbits are 2 sides that could bump into the 4.

I see the same top 6 from last year being the same this year just the order changing.

Parra look weaker. Canberra around the same. Souths I think make the 4 though

franklin2323

Immortal
most teams in the 8 will be improved on last year without all the injuries. Especially teams like the Raiders. We won't be as good there's no chance we do 17 in a row again.

Raiders lost Bateman and Cotric. Hodgson coming back from an ACL.

Parra look weaker too

And 7 and 8 are too far behind the top 6

Latest posts