What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will storm finish

effnic

Bench
storm will be fighting with canberra and warriors for the spoon. A team of nuffys and one overrated fullback.

shadow grinder

First Grade
effnic said:
storm will be fighting with canberra and warriors for the spoon. A team of nuffys and one overrated fullback.

so we are like manly? only difference is you got a nuffy for a halfback.

shadow grinder

First Grade
hey effnic....put your money where your mouth is (first take your boyfriends c**k out)

i bet you $200 storm will not finish last.

effnic

Bench
Hey you ask a question on a open forum and you get a honest answer wtf more do u want your team sucks next year no direction wat so eva f**k your like a pack of women ok i will just answer no your bum does not look big in this. Enjoy your spoon ladies.

shadow grinder

First Grade
effnic said:
Hey you ask a question on a open forum and you get a honest answer wtf more do u want your team sucks next year no direction wat so eva f**k your like a pack of women ok i will just answer no your bum does not look big in this. Enjoy your spoon ladies.

so your not taking the bet? f**king girl.

shadow grinder

First Grade
ok...but that doesnt answer my question. Are you backing out of the bet? because you know all you were doing was trying to talk sh*t. and you know full well that the storm wont finish last.

effnic

Bench
didnt say they will finish last i said it was out of 3 teams so you might come 12th if your lucky

MONY

Juniors
how many players do manly have that have or a playing in a rep team (not including city/country)

Menzies
Kite
Kennedy

anyone else im not too sure

Storm:

Slater
Geyer
King
Webster
Hill
Smith
Crocker
Kidwell
Walker

effnic

Bench
MONY said:
how many players do manly have that have or a playing in a rep team (not including city/country)

Menzies
Kite
Kennedy

anyone else im not too sure

Storm:

Slater
Geyer
King
Webster
Hill
Smith
Crocker
Kidwell
Walker
Much more than that my friend

MONY

Juniors
sorry i forgot watmough...thats it my friend........by the way do you wanna come down to cronulla this weekend.

effnic

Bench
MONY said:
sorry i forgot watmough...thats it my friend........by the way do you wanna come down to cronulla this weekend.
Why is that are you one of those androtop lebanese hanging around at the beach beating up ppl saying its your beach ahahhahahahahhahah

MONY

Juniors
yeh EFFNIC judging by your name I can only assume that you are a lebanese/Mediterranean Descendant...... Im a true blue aussie mate and its about time we rid Cronulla of these so called "human beings"

Latest posts