What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

where will this team finish in 06 (part 11)

where will the roosters team bellow finish in 06

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sooperdooper

First Grade
sydraider said:
I said they will be light in the forwards, meaning not much depth, some of those guys are still apprentices in the nrl and if you seriously think charlie tonga is a footballer to be feared then by all means go for it.

I just feel that 06 will be similar to 05 for the roosters, maybe 07 will be an improvement, still its my opinion, just like yours that the roosters will try and imitate the tigers.
i did not say the roosters would try to imitate them.
your also bringing out words now by saying light equals depth, depth equals depth.
i will quote this now, the roosters will be a force in the premiership next year.

sydraider

First Grade
sooperdooper said:
i did not say the roosters would try to imitate them.
your also bringing out words now by saying light equals depth, depth equals depth.
i will quote this now, the roosters will be a force in the premiership next year.

Quote noted!

PB

Bench
The roosters strategy is surely going to change this year.

With the talk of Fitz spending time in the front row and a pack that could include small forwards Harrison and Flannery at the same time they will come up with a new attacking style i feel sure.

Will it work? time will tell. but i think they will finish 9th.

Perth Tiger

Bench
I reckon they will come 9th though i expect they will be one of a number of teams that will fight it out for the final two places in the top 8 all year

melon....

Coach
PB said:
The roosters strategy is surely going to change this year.

With the talk of Fitz spending time in the front row and a pack that could include small forwards Harrison and Flannery at the same time they will come up with a new attacking style i feel sure.

Will it work? time will tell. but i think they will finish 9th.
You obviously havent seen Harrison lately. He has swallowed a fridge. Charlie Tonga and Dave Shillington arent exactly small.

sharkadelic

Juniors
Undeniable talent but some serious question marks over Finch, Shillington, Monaghan and Doyle to name a few... They will flop into the finals and exit pretty unconvincingly. Anasta is growing in stature, but is nowhere near Fittler and won't be able to get the team to the same heights. 7th.

OVP

Coach
See, Mr Redback, i told you the other clubs were boring compared to us :)

EVERYONE has an opinion on the Roosters, none are complimentary except for Roosters fans, but gees ... we aint boring ;-)

Redback71

First Grade
See, Mr Redback, i told you the other clubs were boring compared to us

EVERYONE has an opinion on the Roosters, none are complimentary except for Roosters fans, but gees ... we aint boring

maybe but you have only managed 55 votes so far, compared to:
dragons 86
warriors 50
sharks 70
raiders 71
panthers 52
cowboys 50
knights 51
storm 67
eagles 72
dogs 57
broncos 62

OVP

Coach
Votes ? :lol:

i had no idea people had to vote ?? OMG !!

Vote for what ??? Didnt i just say noone liked us ? Why would they vote for us unless they suddenly developed a clue ?

daslacker

Juniors
I think this year the Roosters will start this year on fire.I have them at 2nd.

Don't know if that'll be their best 17,but yeh,I think they'll be tough to beat.

Latest posts