What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will we finish?

What position will we be in at the end of round 26?

• Places 1-4

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 3.1%

Votes: 11 34.4%

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Outside the top 8.

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rebel

First Grade
Need to win 4 out of the last 5 to be assured of the 8 with our crap for and against.

This loss has really killed us.

Meth

Staff member
Outside the 8.

Positive signs, but our poor start and the hiding to Penrith will cost us.

Iafeta

Referee
The game that has always hurt us is the Parramatta debacle. That was just a listless, gutless effort, and it may hurt them.

Rebel

First Grade
Pretty happy in general with the form reversal. 7 wins out of 8 before that sharks game is brilliant. But quite frankly, any team that loses 8 out of the first 10 games doesn't deserve to play finals footy.

jaseg

Juniors
I have us losing to Manly & Dragons but winning the rest and finishing 8th (thanks to the Raiders not having a very good points difference either - although this could come down to 1 point, it will be CLOSE if it comes down to points differential with Raiders, and the Broncos ending up on 27 points due to that draw). A very shaky notion.

Souths/Roosters (winner of their game in round 26 wins minor premiership IMO)
Souths/Roosters
Manly
Storm
Sharks
Bulldogs
Cowboys
Warriors

Yep, I just put the Cowboys & Warriors up there. I'm bat**** crazy. Although to be fair both teams have the right kind of run-in to make it happen - Cowboys have Panthers, Titans, Knights, Sharks & Tigers, while the Warriors have Manly, Panthers, Titans, Raiders & Dragons. They both play a few rivals in the mid-table positions so anything could happen..

Last edited:
A lot can happen in 5 rounds of Footy, but finish 7 if all plays out correctly (not like yesterday) playing Sharks or Dogs.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Win one more game than Canberra, Knights, Titans (we play two of those teams) and we get in.

Thanks to the Knights draw and Canberra's "performance" this week F/A has suddenly become a lot less of an issue.

vvvrulz

Coach
We'll be there.

The Storm are doing us a favour by laying the smackdown on the Raiders and Penrith got a similar hiding too.

Don't forget we play three of our close buddies in Penrith, Raiders and Tits and every 2 points gained there is 2 points our rivals aren't getting. As long as we really thump one of them our F/A should be good enough to get us in. On form even despite last night is good enough.

Basically what KeepingTheFaith just said!

THANK YOU STORM!

The way I see it, it's Raiders, Knights and use fighting for those last two spots. We have a better F/A than the Raiders and the Knight's F/A isn't applicable as they are now on odds.

Abdullah

Juniors
If Warriors had beaten the sharkies as they should have, thanks to Storm they would be in 7th now.
They really need to take their opportunities, otherwise, it may depend on the final game whether they are in the 8 or not. Suggestion to Warriors - dont read the papers, its just hype - you need to perform on the field to actually achieve something.

Iafeta

Referee
Yeah I don't know if it was that TBH. I reckon they were so hyped for the Melbourne game that they couldn't get the same feeling going into this game. I think they were mentally spent and the Tiger Sharks rolled them in the ruck because of it.

On the Tiger Sharks, has there ever been a more obvious pick pocketing of another clubs roster than what Cronulla have done to Wests Tigers?

Abdullah

Juniors
Whatever it was, I would agree that it was psychological...they certainly have the physical means to beat the Sharkies, but maybe their psychologist should have worked overtime on them the week leading up to the game.

Latest posts