What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will we finish?

What position will we be in at the end of round 26?

• Places 1-4

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 3.1%

Votes: 11 34.4%

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Outside the top 8.

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MKEB...

Staff member
Usually it would be the Warriors facing a team a week after they sack a coach or have a scandal of some sort. Strange. Hopefully good for us though.

Penrose11

Juniors
Warrior's to finish 7th for me. Sharks 6th n Knights 8th.

I cant see the Raiders winning another game and Titans to only win maybe just 1 more. Of course my rundown all comes down to the huge Warriors away game V Titans. Massive game for us. Playing at home v both Panthers n Raiders need to be wins for us. Rd 26 v Drags needs to be a win for us. That leaves Manly n Tits. If we get one of those then thats 30 points n 7th place.

Manly (a) loss
Panthers (h) win
Titans (a) win
Raiders (h) win
Dragons (a) win

Diesel

Referee
Canterbury nicked a whole lot of parramatta in the mid nineties.

And vice versa but that was due to Super League.

Penrith and Warriors seem to be going down a similar path, it could be the start of a good rivalry, and the Warriors only really have Melbourne and to a lesser extent Brisbane as true rivals

One Warrior

Bench
I think we will bounce back like we did after the Panthers game, maybe this was the game we needed to lose, players getting ahead of themselves, there was a lot of media hype about us over the Tasman last week. Lets gone Warriors.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Time to put the heads down and put in some work. Don't think about the ladder go out there and play like the last few weeks and the wins will come.

Meth

Staff member
Just did the ladder predictor and has us finishing 7th. Like Penrose11, I'm allowing 1 loss on the run home. However, none of the final 4 rounds are gimmes by any stretch of the imagination.

The Knights are the biggest threats to us not making the 8, the way that I see it. We're hoping that they go on a slide from here- Sharks (a), Storm (h), Cowboys (a), Broncos (a), Eels (h)

Diesel

Referee
After seeing the Knights play on Friday against a shocking Broncos side, you'd expect them to only win 2/5 at best, Sharks/Broncos are 50:50 at best for them and a top NSW Cup team could beat Parra

Micistm

Bench
So can I sadly Lol. As mentioned on another topic, the Warriors are a team that seem to like the chase, the underdog thing of fighting to stay within eighth reach. Once they get there seem to lose hunger to finish as high as they can. It's weird, obviously not deliberate of course

NZ Warrior

First Grade
I would rather we came 9th, than finish 8th and get bundled out by the Roosters in the 1st week of the finals. I don't think I could stomach that and the smirk on Maloney's face!

Meth

Staff member
I would rather we came 9th, than finish 8th and get bundled out by the Roosters in the 1st week of the finals. I don't think I could stomach that and the smirk on Maloney's face!

I'm not sure the finals work that way any more, do they?

Gruenen

Juniors
8th or 9th placing is better than a bottom placing.

A bit unfortunate really because the Warriors left their best games towards the end of the business run.

A couple of wins at the start may have seen the Warriors placed towards top half.

Kia kaha Bro's roll on 2014 and a much improved effort expected, I think Matt Elliot seem's to have a more settled squad.

Latest posts