What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will you be on the Day Cameron Smith plays his 400th NRL Game?

The Bye

Juniors
He's not the worst person in the world.
He literally signed two different contracts behind closed doors to cheat the salary cap. He should have been banned for life, but instead escaped without punishment as there were much larger fish to fry. He also has widely rumoured to have cheated on his 3/10 at best wife with Yvonne Sampson. It is obvious the type of person we see in interviews and on tv shows is a far cry from the actual person that he is deep down inside.

In summary - great player, even greater wanker.

ram raid

Bench
He literally signed two different contracts behind closed doors to cheat the salary cap. He should have been banned for life, but instead escaped without punishment as there were much larger fish to fry. He also has widely rumoured to have cheated on his 3/10 at best wife with Yvonne Sampson. It is obvious the type of person we see in interviews and on tv shows is a far cry from the actual person that he is deep down inside.

In summary - great player, even greater wanker.

I don't understand how what his wife rates out of 10 and their marital situation has to do with anything. You cant use stuff like that to cast aspersions on someone's character unless you know all the details which we obviously don't (and shouldn't).

As for the two contracts, point taken. Him and half the Storm.

The Bye

Juniors
I don't understand how what his wife rates out of 10 and their marital situation has to do with anything. You cant use stuff like that to cast aspersions on someone's character unless you know all the details which we obviously don't (and shouldn't).

As for the two contracts, point taken. Him and half the Storm.
It was important to include his wife’s rating out of 10 to emphasise what an even bigger wank he is. She quite clearly has to be a really really nice and exceptional wife, as her looks severely let her down. This makes it even more heartbreaking that Cameron has failed to remain faithful to her.

Last edited:

The Bye

Juniors
Yes , quite clearly. You quite clearly must be a solid 9.5 / 10 yourself. In that case please hit me up on SCRUFF.
I have no idea what SCRUFF is, but can only assume that you are gay and are attempting to hit on me. I respectfully decline your offer and wish you well in your pursuit of twinks/bears.

ram raid

Bench
I have no idea what SCRUFF is, but can only assume that you are gay and are attempting to hit on me. I respectfully decline your offer and wish you well in your pursuit of twinks/bears.

Thanks. If you ever change your mind / get curious don't hesitate to contact me.

Respectfully yours,

ram raid

Generalzod

Immortal
Seriously has there ever been an NRL team given so many leg ups only so that the NRL could say look how Rugby League is flourishing in Melbourne lol

Last edited:

Perth Red

Post Whore
Seriously has there ever been an NRL team given so many leg ups only so that the NRL could say look how Rugby League is flourishing in Melbourne lol

It was very good of your club to rollover like a dead dog to allow the Storm to rack up a score befitting of this great occasion. Thanks for another leg up towards another minor premiership, very sporting of the sharks.

Generalzod

Immortal
It was very good of your club to rollover like a dead dog to allow the Storm to rack up a score befitting of this great occasion. Thanks for another leg up towards another minor premiership, very sporting of the sharks.

Some one farted lol f**k our premiership win still f**king hurts anyway at least I have a team i follow how’s your Perth team going lol

Latest posts