What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheres Everyone Sitting

003-1.jpg

shinobi

Juniors
Gotta wait til the presale tonight to buy but theyre only allowing 2 tickets per NRL member. General sale is on tomorrow what do you think the chances of the game selling out quickly tomorrow Im hoping to get 8 tickets together otherwise we're all just gonna buy 2 tix each tonight and be separated.

Warriorsoul

Juniors
At home. All set to buy an Air NZ package dealie, dug out my passport, expires 12 March, sweet, .........2011. nuts.

Wonder if John Key'll push mine thru in a hurry.

Scorpio30

Bench
Gotta wait til the presale tonight to buy but theyre only allowing 2 tickets per NRL member. General sale is on tomorrow what do you think the chances of the game selling out quickly tomorrow Im hoping to get 8 tickets together otherwise we're all just gonna buy 2 tix each tonight and be separated.

Argh...crap really?...I was going for 3.

Dragon2010

First Grade
Cat3 Seats. Somewhere around the posts I think. Wearing all black for this to show my support for warriors. Going with a Kiwi mate of mine he's a massive Warriors supporters.

Anyway we f*cking hate Manly up here.

Cheops

Juniors
Pretty much directly behind the goal posts. It seemed to be either that or the nosebleed section. I've been up that before and it's pretty crap really. Just glad to be there really

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Cat C nosebleeds. Section: S630-3, Row: 28

Don't mind the nosebleed section as you get a really good view of whats happening, but the atmos suffers a bit. Just stoked I got tickets though :)

Cat C nosebleed but right on half way...S 607. Row:32.

Going with a mate who follows Storm as well...he has his AB's jersey and I will have my Kiwi league jersey on.

Scott

Bench
Cat B
Section 631-2
Aisle 630
Row 18
Seats 48 & 49.

Excited!
Pumped!
Bring on Friday!

Latest posts