What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheres Everyone Sitting

Scorpio30

Bench
Looks like my companion options have fallen through and Im probably getting in on my sisters group booking today. So if it goes into sold out mode or if someone is interested in these tickets keep them in mind.

2 x Cat C Section S630-3 Row 27.

Scorpio30

Bench
Looks like my companion options have fallen through and Im probably getting in on my sisters group booking today. So if it goes into sold out mode or if someone is interested in these tickets keep them in mind.

2 x Cat C Section S630-3 Row 27.

Now in Cat D Section 607 Row 46. Closer to halfway but further back.
And Im assured "Warriors" was selected.

jaseg

Juniors
Cat C - Section 145 (typed 'Warriors' so I assume it is at the very least a neutral area... Warriors areas might be full, lol)

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Cat C - Section 145 (typed 'Warriors' so I assume it is at the very least a neutral area... Warriors areas might be full, lol)

Mate unless you're in the Manly supporters/member area you're guaranteed to be in a Warriors/neutrals area. ANZ is OUR house on Sunday night, we're going to tear the place up!!! We probably had 40% of the crowd support at the Melbourne game, and that was in Melbourne with basically no neutral fans. We're gong to absolutely swamp the Manly fans on Sunday.

Pugzley

G Gate, Sec. 115-2, Aisle 114, Row 44, Seat 1.

Hey, what's this red dot that's following me around. :Waves hand at the dot: That's strange. It feels warm.

:shrugs:

jaseg

Juniors
Mate unless you're in the Manly supporters/member area you're guaranteed to be in a Warriors/neutrals area. ANZ is OUR house on Sunday night, we're going to tear the place up!!! We probably had 40% of the crowd support at the Melbourne game, and that was in Melbourne with basically no neutral fans. We're gong to absolutely swamp the Manly fans on Sunday.

Yeah I figured. It's going to be a great day... if only it would come faster!

playdaball

Bench
Event: Telstra Premiership Grand Final Day
> Date: Sun 2 Oct 2011 5:00pm - Sea Eagles V Warrios
> Venue: ANZ Stadium
> Olympic Boulevard
> Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2140
> Area: WES
> Section: S627-2
> Row: 23
> Seats: 45-48

armchaircritic

Juniors
TBC - Mates booked the tickets, will find out when I get to Sydney on Sat. So hard to concentrate at work at the moment. Just want the weekend to begin now!

Latest posts