What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheres Everyone Sitting

dpnz1

Juniors
Mate unless you're in the Manly supporters/member area you're guaranteed to be in a Warriors/neutrals area. ANZ is OUR house on Sunday night, we're going to tear the place up!!! We probably had 40% of the crowd support at the Melbourne game, and that was in Melbourne with basically no neutral fans. We're gong to absolutely swamp the Manly fans on Sunday.

Is there a dedicated section for manly supporters? I was at the GF last year and one half of the stand was the bulk of dragons supporters.

Someone else got my tickets and hoping I am no where near the manly section.. lol

Scorpio30

Bench
Is there a dedicated section for manly supporters? I was at the GF last year and one half of the stand was the bulk of dragons supporters.

Someone else got my tickets and hoping I am no where near the manly section.. lol

When you make your purchase you have to say either 'Manly' or 'Warriors'.

TheDMC

Bench
Needed three tickets but had to buy in two batches...ended up with 2 in Section 630-3 (up high) and the other in Section 146-2 (down low) - all Cat C.

If anyone had similar issue and wants to get their crew closer together, I'd be keen to swap a 146-2 for a 630-3...

TheDMC

Bench
Anyone have parking suggestions? Am driving from Canberra...want to be walking distance or very very short public transport from the wheels as have to drive back soonafter the game...no boozing :(

Pugzley

Anyone have parking suggestions? Am driving from Canberra...want to be walking distance or very very short public transport from the wheels as have to drive back soonafter the game...no boozing :(

Whatever you do, don't park at the car park. We took the car to Homebush for the WWE down under tour 2011 and UFC events and 3 for 3 it took us 20 to get out since the other people had the same idea. :crazy:

Scorpio30

Bench
Officially for sale:

2 x Cat C Section S630-3 Row 27.

I arrive in Sydney just before 10am. Not sure when I will be at Olympic park though.

Not to sure if ur familiar with the area but there are a few factories around the area that u could use but since there will be a huge crowd they will get snapped up early, my advice maybe park at a train station carpark and catch the train to the game

Park in the Warriors in-goal...it wont get touched.