What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where's the 3,2,1 versus the Pride of The League thread

Weaponhead

Coach
3. Hynes - majestic. Controlled the game and showed touches of class.
2. Fifita - dominant. Destroyed the Manly pack. Offload for Hynes try was Beetson like.
1. Roy Sunt - power and skill. Ran over them then brought out the offloads.

HMs Miller, Ronnie, Ika. Moyza was class. BHU shot on Foran was quality.

3. Nicho
2. Fifita
1. BB

I was there, Miller did some pretty stuff but did not contribute in the same way the above 3 did. A historical effort.

carinashark

First Grade
I would like to thank the medical/ performance/ physio staff for giving Andrew‘s legs back in perfect condition. He seems faster than he ever was and has regained his lateral movement as well. And that was from a very low point.

Quigs

Immortal
What you meant was 135 metres in just 13 runs over 33 minutes…

Matey he meant it. Haven't you noticed how the Cap'n has been slipping this season. I first noticed it when Stake was rattling him with superior spreadsheets and updated better stats.

I've seen it a lot in The Home. When someone who is losing the plot starts to get aggro towards those around them.

DJDL

Bench
I thought Nikora was immense. That dude owns the right edge. I really don't recall anyone getting over the top of him.

He doesn't have the line breaks he had in his first year, but defensively he is very strong.
Particularly in the first half after Dale went off, I noticed him plenty of times in the middle cleaning up.

For me, I'd have to go:

3 - Nicho. Orchestrated pretty much everything, scored a couple and potted goals from everywhere.
2 - Feef. Shades of his rampaging best.
1 - Nikora. As above.

Craigshark

First Grade
I thought Nikora was immense. That dude owns the right edge. I really don't recall anyone getting over the top of him.

He doesn't have the line breaks he had in his first year, but defensively he is very strong.
Particularly in the first half after Dale went off, I noticed him plenty of times in the middle cleaning up.

For me, I'd have to go:

3 - Nicho. Orchestrated pretty much everything, scored a couple and potted goals from everywhere.
2 - Feef. Shades of his rampaging best.
1 - Nikora. As above.

the thing about nikora too is that he puts everything in to every tackle and run. He goes his absolute hardest.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Matey he meant it. Haven't you noticed how the Cap'n has been slipping this season. I first noticed it when Stake was rattling him with superior spreadsheets and updated better stats.

I've seen it a lot in The Home. When someone who is losing the plot starts to get aggro towards those around them.
I think you have CTE. Too many knocks in the attic from your old prop days.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
I was a bit off Nikora for a while and wouldn’t be too upset if we didn’t re-sign him, but I probably wasn’t noticing the intricacies of his games. After seeing a few of you guys post about him I’ve been paying a lot more attention and am really impressed. Definitely want him to stay with us for the near future

Big Bloke

Juniors
He’s still good for the odd dumb error Nikora. Agree he’s strong and runs hard but drops the ball far too often.