What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where's Vicious now?

chopsy_05

Juniors
Another tripping over himself piss poor performance from McDonnell last night. And where is this pace that he supposedly has. Was obviously mentored than none other than D. Fitzhenry to pull that many donuts in one run. And to think McDonnell was probably just starting to know the words to the team victory song...
Beau Ryan was rock solid on the wing for us but was dropped?
Another example of Mr Shines striving hard for mediocrity!

Shines knows where his bread is buttered. Hammond and the other wests fossils will be all over Ronald as CEO so shines is keeping sweet with potential CEO candidates for the inevitable questions that will come when we miss another pisspoor top 8.

Still Junior scored try ... shame the mong was blissfully unaware of where he was and needed Te'o to ground it for him.

Maybe CT could advise what Junior Burger has done with his Billy Slater DVDs.
One is the best player in the game and the other is a f**kwit who'd look out of his depth in a mixed Division 9 oztag side

westie

Bench
You guys are knobbers. I honestly think you guys drink heavily during matches. He's getting better and better every week. He did nothing wrong.

The lad cut back inside and Collis takes it back to run out and you blame him?

Then in your next breathe you praise Lawrence who conceded his usual 3 per match.

You're a mong. Lawrence is utter class.
Junior burger is a f**king twat who is there because of his old man
Stick to crayon wielding with your genius fanatics mates you f**king dope

crouching_tiger

Juniors
Maybe CT could advise what Junior Burger has done with his Billy Slater DVDs.
One is the best player in the game and the other is a f**kwit who'd look out of his depth in a mixed Division 9 oztag side

It wasn't Junior Burger who got the videos. It was another player. ;-)
JB on the wing is Sheens' way of only to fit him into the team, considering he is a fullback and is currently playing him on the wing in front of other true wingers at the club.

We all know the answer and it stinks
Ronald looks like Rex Jackson or one of those other fat, feeble, bent ALP jobs for the boys cronies

rupertpupkin

Juniors
You guys are knobbers. I honestly think you guys drink heavily during matches. He's getting better and better every week. He did nothing wrong.

The lad cut back inside and Collis takes it back to run out and you blame him?

Then in your next breathe you praise Lawrence who conceded his usual 3 per match.

He did some ok stuff, he did some bad. Lucky for him he bagged a try. Lawrence is a doormat in defence. But if he backed up Collis for the break instead, one of them would likely have made it under the posts. He knows how to attack. Can't say for sure whether Collis' reads (draw and pass) were all that great, but he did make the initial break. When Mac got the pass, was hoping he would put his foot down, and take the tackle if cut off. Or, draw as best he could, then offload back to Collis ON THE MOVE. Instead, he came to a screeching halt. Which brought Collis to a halt. They were both then, royally screwed.

baddog

Juniors
Shines knows where his bread is buttered. Hammond and the other wests fossils will be all over Ronald as CEO.

which just goes to prove you know nothing. he has as much chance as you do unless balmain and campbelltown get their heads together to make another dumb decision.

Vicious

Bench
LOL.........So it`s McDonnell`s fault we got beat by the Broncos, give yourselves a triple uppercut !!!

chopsy_05

Juniors
No I'm not saying that (please point out where I did) but can you honestly say that his form this year was better than Ryan's? Vicious the bloke offers nothing. He's a passenger!

Vicious

Bench
No I'm not saying that (please point out where I did) but can you honestly say that his form this year was better than Ryan's? Vicious the bloke offers nothing. He's a passenger!

I know he`s not doing nothing out of the ordinary, but he`s done nothing wrong and I don`t know that having Ryan on the wing would be any more beneficial ??? I was actually disappointed with Halatau`s game on Staurday night. I know he`s been good for us all season, but was very ineffective on Saturday night. I still think that naming Halatau on the wing, but switching him into the centres and Lawrence onto the wing when we`re defending is our best option ?

chopsy_05

Juniors
Lawrence would get caught out more in defence on the wing when to come in when to stay out etc. But please answer the question Vish. Has Junior's form been better than Ryan's?

smeghead

Bench
In firsts yes it has. But only marginally.

Ryan is a great player in the making and I think he will be better than McDonnell long term. But strictly on achievment in first grade this season I would say Macca has been better.

The caveat on this of course is that McDonnell has had the benefit of Head and Collis and Ryan also had the inexperienced dummy half runner on the wing to boot

smeghead

Bench
No.

Strictly on performance McDonnells performances in first grade including his kick returns have been superior.

I would however be most interested to see what Ryan would achieve with Head at half and Collis inside of him as I do believe he is the superior talent of the two