What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which club has the biggest whingers

Which team and its supporters are the biggest whingers

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 9 3.5%
  • Bulldogs

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Canberra Raiders

Votes: 56 21.8%
  • North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Manly Sea Eagles

Votes: 8 3.1%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Newcastle Knights

Votes: 25 9.7%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 30 11.7%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 22 8.6%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 17 6.6%
  • St George-Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 19 7.4%
  • Warriors

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 22 8.6%
  • Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 3 1.2%

• Total voters

eelandia

Juniors
Can't go past Moanly Warwhinga...especially with their SOO snub (Bob Fulton is a selector, isn't he?).

And hate to say it, Parra fans don't mind a whine especially on this site.

The Dodger

First Grade
cristiano ronaldo

Cristiano%20Ronaldo%20(22).jpg

Brimmer

Juniors
Raiders... sad but true.

Mind you, we haven't had too many things to be positive about in the last 10 years. "This is our Year" positive threads wear a bit thin sometimes. I do get tired of some of the BS on there though.....

Everybody is entitled to a bit of a whinge on here (hey, it's a vent for some of us.) but some people have vendetta's in ALL forums, (you know the ones) that gives us all a bad rap.

why is everyone saying canberra?
what do thy whinge about?

i'd say the biggest whingers are the rorters or the NSW team?

Id like to know that myself, but apparently standing up for yourself is whinging on LU, doesn't suprise me, but, isnt a forum for stating opinions?

If thats the case, call me the biggest whinger there is.

tiger_nick

Bench
depends what their whinging about. is its whinging about refs and things never going their way then saints and raiders by a mile, followed by parra.

for whinging about their own club its tigers followed by sharks

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Melbourne is up there.

"We should have the bye after the Origin so our players get a rest"
"Its unfair that have half our team is out this week"

Raiders get tipped for the spoon every season and are hated by Sydney folk for some reason. (Maybe due to SL? f**k knows) Thus it's no surprise we're leading the poll in this thread.

Parra get my vote.

innsaneink

Referee
Id like to know that myself, but apparently standing up for yourself is whinging on LU, doesn't suprise me, but, isnt a forum for stating opinions?

If thats the case, call me the biggest whinger there is.

See?

Proves my point.
A whinge about whinging.
Case closed.

Frailty

First Grade
Canberra easily, sadly its mainly due to referee's giving us plenty to whinge about
see the tilse no try last week as but one example of many. It stands to reason we'd whinge most, we cop it worse then any other side in the comp

Example of why Canberra fans are winning this poll...

Stranger

Coach
Tigers are up there with canberra. After their Whinging about Farah and then Morris... Ive never seen such whinging. Like a bunch of 20 fat chicks trying to argue over who gets the last piece of cheesecake.

mattyg

Bench
Hard to go past the Roosters especially after todays sook about not having Willie for the dogs game

mattyg

Bench
if i wanted to be sour i woulda voted the raiders like the rest of people on this thread!!!

btw, newcastle are doubling us...

Callan Pk

Juniors
Tigers are up there with canberra. After their Whinging about Farah and then Morris... Ive never seen such whinging. Like a bunch of 20 fat chicks trying to argue over who gets the last piece of cheesecake.
Your clubs ahead of the Tiges, and with guys like Buderus and recently Johns, well we know imitation is a form of flattery *throws mouthguard away in disgust*