What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which club junior are you?

Booyah

Bench
What Junior is everyone?

By which I mean, what club do you fall under for Juniors. i.e did you play for Gymea and are a Cronulla Junior or did you play for St Mary's and are a Penrith Junior etc...

Raider_69

Post Whore
St.Marys?
boooo!!!
St Clair Comets kick their arse year after year
8)
Yes im a Comets boy and a penrith junior

SP

Bench
Newtown Lions in toowoomba......... that would make me probably a Broncos junior #-o

although i now play for Bribie Island in the Sunshine coast seniors, but id still be a Bronco junior #-o #-o

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I played for Fairfield Pats, and Parramatta SG Ball.
No mistaking I was a Parramatta junior.
I played my senior footy for Brisbane Norths.
Go the Devils.

But before all of that I was a Shark.

fat_mike

Juniors
liverpool city for 2 years so i was a wests junior. then moved over to moorebank for 3 years and played as a canterbury junior in the harold matts team for 2 games.

Rexxy

Coach
(The long departed) Rockdale Police Boys .... and before them, Arncliffe Scots.

Kasper

Bench
Nowra Warriors, so that would make me a Illawarra juniour I guess.

But I have been playing for Centrals Tigers for the last 4 years so that would make me a cowboys juniour.

Mallabula Panthers - Port Stephens. That would be a Knights area I'd say.

Tony Butterfield presented us the trophies after the clubs first ever premiership - the mighty under 13's of 1990.... Ah the days...

innsaneink

Referee
Me=Holman JRLFC situated at Enfield, named after Keith Holman in Western Suburbs Junior league.
If it still existed would be a Canterbury Juniors club now... #-o

Son= Ex Maroubra Lions....South Sydney Jnrs, Now Dundas Shamrocks...Balmain Juniors!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Bozza 1980

Juniors
Played with mighty Ingleburn RSL, which is a Western Suburbs junior club, when I lived in NSW.

Up in Brisbane I played for Souths Acacia I think they were called for about half a season. I refuse to say I am a Broncos junior though!!

ouwet

Bench
Played my juinor league with Greenacre (Canterbury-Bankstown Junior)... But last year i managed a St Lukes Side (Under 6's) PAdstow (Canterbury-Bansktown Junior team)!!!

The Colonel

Immortal
Managed Macquarie University RLFC for four years. They were once affiliated with the Balmain Tigers so I suppose technically I am a Balmain junior. :evil:

booeycollector

Juniors
3 years for the Hills District in the Parramatta comp and 2 x years for Northern District in the old North Syndey now Manly comp.

Godz Illa

Coach
Maroubra Lions in the Souths Juniors. Former home of Braith Anasta, Craig Wing, Willie Peters and myself.

mypic18.jpg

Latest posts