What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which ex-eel do you like the most?

Stagger eel

Staff member
parraitdoesmatta said:
wasnt their a red headed player by that name 2 years ago?

James mate not Jake!!

James is the captain of Hull. Jake is the melbourne winger from New Zealand.

Clinton has been on fire for the raiders, and led the way for them, before Jase started back this year.

Clinton carried the Raiders for a couple of years.

I hope they make the finals, they deserve it.

Pedro Collins

Juniors
Mine would definately have to be Brett Hodgson. He's such a courageous little bloke and he's guiding those young Tigers so well at the moment.

Phillips

Referee
forgot about Tookey, Hopkins, Thorman, Stapleton, Drew, Vaealiki and Lyon..

i'd add them to my list

Redback71

First Grade
hodgo, clinton, solomona (had an awsome game in the uk last week including plowing thru 3 or 4 guys like a bull dozer to score the matching winning try. back to 2001 form

eelaholic

First Grade
Solomona, Lee Hopkins, definately tookey (can you imagine the atmosphere at parra stadium if he was playing next to fui??!!) and ummm witty, mick that is. Still miss dean pay too (shame he's a rooster now). Also miss belly, crackers and dymock (damn roosters) too. Still rate schifilliti, and moran. And for his big heat, Adam Ritson.

Macca_

Coach
parra pete said:
Hodgson = speed hump

Plenty of full backs get rolled over in the last line of defence. If your front line get the job done it takes pressure off the full back.

What Brett lacks in tackling ability he more than makes up for attacking wise. He gives an extra dimension for the Tigers as he did for us. He was Tigers player of the year last year, and has been on fire this season.

Still my favourite non eels player. Still got me Parra jersey with the number 1 and Hodgson on the back. Although it is peeled off mostly.

rowdy

First Grade
eelavation said:
James is the captain of Hull.
Is this the same little terrior that used to play for us? wow...that's cool.

Apart from willie tonga, bubsy, anthony boyd, adam wheeler, heaf-fy le'strange, chris armit, mick witt and hodgson, and ian hindy and those others (sorry, i like them all)...

i'd have to say bobcat - he's almost done it all and still no big head :thumn