What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which fans goto were?

innsaneink

Referee
izzo said:
Do Magpies fans goto Leichhardt and do Tigers fans goto Cambelltown?
A very good question izzo......
Personally...I know of a Balmain fan that only watches PL games at Cambo....and I know a JV fan that only goes to Lchdt if theyre playin the sharks...and also my mate Joe the Magpies fan that goes to cambo AND Lchdt but likes Wests a little bit more than the JV...then thers Sally.....she was a Tiger but now shes a Wests Tiger but likes balmain secondly...thers George and Ingrid...george was a Souths fan but came to his senses when he married Ing, who was already a JV fan(skandos her fav>) Then theres King who goes absolutely everywhere and would go to the Mooon to watch his beloved Wests Tigers....Peter and Robin live at Liverpool and go to all the Cambo games but only the sunday games at Leichardt due to Peter doin weekend detention (he bribes the screws to get out early Sun morning)Robbo is a diehard tiger and hates the JV with a passion...same for Sarah but shes a Black and White diehard...I think though at semis time they will both be silently cheerin on the JV.
Then theres Bill, Andrew , Rocky, Ahmed Steve and Marjorie who are friends that simply follow the JV and go to as many games as they possibly can...along with the 1000's of other JV fans....
As you can see Izzo, here at WestsTigers we have options and variety...something to cater for everyone....How does it feel at Redfern having nowhere to turn?

izzo

Juniors
innsaneink said:
izzo said:
Do Magpies fans goto Leichhardt and do Tigers fans goto Cambelltown?
A very good question izzo......
Personally...I know of a Balmain fan that only watches PL games at Cambo....and I know a JV fan that only goes to Lchdt if theyre playin the sharks...and also my mate Joe the Magpies fan that goes to cambo AND Lchdt but likes Wests a little bit more than the JV...then thers Sally.....she was a Tiger but now shes a Wests Tiger but likes balmain secondly...thers George and Ingrid...george was a Souths fan but came to his senses when he married Ing, who was already a JV fan(skandos her fav>) Then theres King who goes absolutely everywhere and would go to the Mooon to watch his beloved Wests Tigers....Peter and Robin live at Liverpool and go to all the Cambo games but only the sunday games at Leichardt due to Peter doin weekend detention (he bribes the screws to get out early Sun morning)Robbo is a diehard tiger and hates the JV with a passion...same for Sarah but shes a Black and White diehard...I think though at semis time they will both be silently cheerin on the JV.
Then theres Bill, Andrew , Rocky, Ahmed Steve and Marjorie who are friends that simply follow the JV and go to as many games as they possibly can...along with the 1000's of other JV fans....
As you can see Izzo, here at WestsTigers we have options and variety...something to cater for everyone....How does it feel at Redfern having nowhere to turn?

Redferns pretty good

Magpie Nick

Juniors
I got to all I can. The is yappy who goes to every Magpies game he can get to and at Campbo, if there is a JV game after it, he goes home before it starts.

Crippler

Juniors
I go to all the leichardt games with my leichardt season pass. Obviously including the double headers.
I get a lift to these so its easy to get to.

However I probably only go to 1-2 games at campbelltown at most as it is far too far away via public transport. Takes up 3 hours of my day just travelling.

Gobbso

Juniors
I'm a Wests Tigers supporter with Magpie heritage. I'm also a Season Ticket holder at Campbelltown. I live rougly about 20 mins from Campbelltown-Macarthur region. However, i also attend all home games at Leichhardt and always have done so since the Joint-Venutre was established. I live no where near Leichhardt, but i still make the journey out to watch Wests. Sure, the travelling is a pain in the backside, but at the end of the day its all for a good cause, and if this Joint-Venture is truelly to become successful it must be embraced to the full extent by all supporters, no matter what barriers stand in the way like travel for example. So i'm doing my bit. Can't speak for others though!

King Tigerman

Juniors
im at pretty much every game even though some days its up to 7 hours travel to get to games (newcastle & canberra) you can say im addicted to it
dont get to many stand alone reserve grade games cause i have something on & when i am going something comes up in the last minuteim going to try to get to a few of them next year

~FiTzYdUdE 02~

Juniors
im a roosters fan but i really like campelltown stadium, ive been there every year since its been re-done :D itsa nice ground

ive been to leichardt once on a rainy saturday in 1999 and i cant remember it. i was sitting in the termite stand though:D

B_Tiger

Juniors
~FiTzYdUdE 02~ said:
im a roosters fan but i really like campelltown stadium, ive been there every year since its been re-done :D itsa nice ground

ive been to leichardt once on a rainy saturday in 1999 and i cant remember it. i was sitting in the termite stand though:D

that probably would have been the last match versus Roosters at leichhardt. Once again the roosters got a bit of luck, with one of Balmain's players wrongfully getting sent to the sin-bin and after that the roosters won.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
I'm simular with Gobbs but I come from the Balmain background.

Mind you I do make an effort to go and see Balman games where as I could never see myself making a simular effort to turn up to cambeltown stadium to watch only the magpies run around.

Latest posts