What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which gathering place?

Eelementary

Post Whore
When the season proper begins, where will most of you guys post?

Here or on the official Eels Bulletin Board?

Interesting question.

Well, considering I can't think of anything else...

bartman

Immortal
Last time I checked the Eels Bulletin Board (on Monday) it appeared that posts still had to wait to be "approved" before appearing on the board? #-o

I am assuming the approvals will again not happen outside office hours. So at the times when its best to have "dynamic" and immediate posting (after weekend games and after hours) the Eels Board will be no good.

So I'm happy to stay put! :D

The Colonel

Immortal
I've moved in, set up my comfy chair over :arrow: in the corner and am quite happy to sit in here when everything starts good and proper. :D Mostly because I find out more stuff twice as quick here as I would over at the official site. :lol:

Glenn

First Grade
Yep the official site, is still heavily moderated and will be for the future, not really suited to post match discussion etc :roll:

eelegant

Juniors
I agree, this will always be the best source for info and breaking news, as I'm sure you're all aware, the web admin at the official site knock off at 5. :D

Who know's over the weekend. ;-)

PB

Bench
I like it here. as i can check out other clubs views on other isuues, and circulate through other sporting topics.

The Eels Forum will only be any good, if we win every week, thus all the posts being positive. Then they may ease up on their moderating. But i doubt it.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The official site is too slow and a lot of comments don't get posted, if they are controversial.

If it is a genuine forum, you should be allowed to express your opinion.

This place is more fun, you can go to the other club forums and have sensible debate, or just bag the shit out of them.

There are cricket and other sports here.

The official site is a ghost town.

Pazza

First Grade
i have given up on the offical site. 3/4 of the posts i submit there dont get posted. It is a joke.

The Colonel

Immortal
Usually there are 27 threads started all on the same topic because they moderate so infrequently.

And where else can you bag Rooster fans? ;-)

Suitman

Post Whore
Everybody has already said everything about the official board that I would Like to say.

I would dare suggest that it has been officially rated currently as CRAP.

Therefore, it is no surprise to announce that I ain't goin' no where!!!

This is the place to be.

Its funny you know, because I would have thought the club would try and encourage as many visitors as possible to their site for promotional purposes.

It seems they have lost many.
Well done Parra. :clap: :clap:

Suity

Suity.