What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which NRL Team do you like least?

Which team do u like least out of the Sydney clubs?

• Eels

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roosters

• Dragons

• Bulldogs

• Tigers

• Rabbitohs

• Panthers

• Sharks

• Sea Eagles

• Total voters

Le Rouge

Juniors
I had a poll for this but screwed it up --------- SILLY ME

but anyhoo.......................!!!!!

Lets see what team is most hated by our fellow forum buddies

u gotta hate one
we'll go on pick one!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PB

Bench
At the time i voted there had been four votes.

1. The Dogs (would have to have been a Parra supporter)
1. the Sharks (would have to have been a Dragons supporter)
1. the Dragons (would have to be a Sharks supporter...or possibly a dragons supporter. they do know how to turn on their own better than most)
1. The roosters (well lets face it that will require further investigation as everyone has a motive!)

westie

Bench
I remember this was done on rleague last year. Wests were easially the most popular with Brissy and Dogs the most hated.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
ROOSTERS!! i hate them with a passion
i also really dont like the sharks but thats only cos of kimmorley and ando apart from that i dont mind them

Alan Shore

First Grade
Sydney & Manly.

(I would say the Dragqueens, but they're not a Sydney team anymore, being from Illawarra)

Dragonschik

Juniors
Booyah said:
The Shithouse team that plays out of Oki Doki Dump.
I' sorry i think your speaking about the swamp cronulla play in I think its called, shark Park nowadays or maybe toyota park, ow well's swamp will do just fine.

Booyah

Bench
Dragonschik said:
Booyah said:
I' sorry i think your speaking about the swamp cronulla play in I think its called, shark Park nowadays or maybe toyota park, ow well's swamp will do just fine.

Pity I can't speak your language, otherwise I might have given you a proper response. Oh well. :D

Dragonschik

Juniors
Booyah said:
Dragonschik said:
Booyah said:

Pity I can't speak your language, otherwise I might have given you a proper response. Oh well. :D
:lol: :lol: Ok, I think its called dragons language. ;-)