What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which NRL Team do you like least?

Which team do u like least out of the Sydney clubs?

• Eels

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roosters

• Dragons

• Bulldogs

• Tigers

• Rabbitohs

• Panthers

• Sharks

• Sea Eagles

• Total voters

Phillips

Referee
the sydney team i hate most is the bulldogs

the non sydney team i hate most is the broncos

because they were the two major teams to join super league and they are both scum

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Souths are #1, well mainly their fans.
Let's see, i also dislike the Roosters, Parra, Dogs, used to hate Manly, but they're not good enough to be hated anymore.

eddie

Juniors
CliffyGC said:
LEt me see
Roosters - I dont mind em i just wish the wouldnt keep buying players from clubs like manly
What do names like Schubert, Brown, Gibbes, Barklay, McCabe, Boustead, Cleal,Gurr, and countless others mean to "Manly" supporters these days.
Sign a couple of reserve graders like Kafusi and Dorn and your memory takes a holiday?

On topic.
Any merged club sucks.
And Canterbury are proven whores.

JJ

Immortal
:lol:

Wow - if you had done this any time in the last 30 years, I'm sure it would have been Manly in a landslide (still my pic).

Roosterphin

Juniors
eddie said:
CliffyGC said:
LEt me see
Roosters - I dont mind em i just wish the wouldnt keep buying players from clubs like manly
What do names like Schubert, Brown, Gibbes, Barklay, McCabe, Boustead, Cleal,Gurr, and countless others mean to "Manly" supporters these days.
Sign a couple of reserve graders like Kafusi and Dorn and your memory takes a holiday?

On topic.
Any merged club sucks.
And Canterbury are proven whores.

How funny is that - a Manly supporter complaining of another team buying their players!!

gaterooze

Bench
How things have changed, huh?

Anyway, I don't "hate" any Sydney clubs. The ones I least like though are:

The Roosters -- but only because of the arraogance and bad sportsmanship of Sticky as a coach, and one Mr. Christopher Walker, esq. I like the rest of the team, and how they play.

The Sharkies -- they were my 2nd or 3rd fave team a couple of years ago, but since Opes cleaned house they're my #15. Peach just hasn't been the same since, but he's still one of my favorite players.

Like most of you, I used to hate Manly but with Beaver as captain I've grown to kinda like them. They've become the home of the castoffs, a motley crew, and fun to watch -- brilliant at their best, and woeful when they're off.

Hoggy

Bench
The main team I hate is Brisbane basically because they are Brisbane and they have had all of their glory. Sort of like Carlton in the AFL a bit.

Also hate Cronulla with a passion because of Anderson and Kimmorley - mostly Anderson.

Frenzy

Juniors
None

Don't hate any of them. They're all good overall - they all make up "my sport"

Might get shirty with one team or another from time to time. But hate - nuh life's too short.

innsaneink

Referee
Gaterooze said:
The Roosters -- but only because of the arraogance and bad sportsmanship of Sticky as a coach, and one Mr. Christopher Walker, esq. I like the rest of the team, and how they play

Yeah I dunno what it is with Stuart.....I can understand coaches bein pissed off with the media all the time....but he's had success....he's got a good team....he's got good people workin with him, yet he still comes across like a pompous spoilt git. Some people......I dunno....

beerboy

Juniors
Frenzy said:
None

Don't hate any of them. They're all good overall - they all make up "my sport"

Might get shirty with one team or another from time to time. But hate - nuh life's too short.

haha nice work Frenzy

but if anyone gets me 'shirty' its the Roosters, as most of my buddies go for them
obvioulsy ive got my anti-Dragons blood in me
and also hated Brisbane

i use to hate Manly but as Gatorooze said Beaver is such a loveble(?) guy
ps Ando's goone now so u can start having Sharks as ur 2nd fav again

PB

Bench
innsaneink said:
Yeah I dunno what it is with Stuart.....I can understand coaches bein pissed off with the media all the time....but he's had success....he's got a good team....he's got good people workin with him, yet he still comes across like a pompous spoilt git. Some people......I dunno....

And a liar!

I remember him being interviewed on 2ky on a friday morning in 02 before their clash with the Dogs at the showground. He was asked if Phillips would play. "No he is no chance of playing". Sure enough, 6:30pm team gets announced and who runs on as fullback in jumper 18...Luke Phillips!

Gamesmanship and tactics are one thing, but it was a flat out lie. i dont know why journo's continue to interview him when what he says isnt worth a grain of salt!

Southernsaint

Staff member
PB said:
innsaneink said:

And a liar!

I remember him being interviewed on 2ky on a friday morning in 02 before their clash with the Dogs at the showground. He was asked if Phillips would play. "No he is no chance of playing". Sure enough, 6:30pm team gets announced and who runs on as fullback in jumper 18...Luke Phillips!

Gamesmanship and tactics are one thing, but it was a flat out lie. i dont know why journo's continue to interview him when what he says isnt worth a grain of salt!

He must've learned that trick from Brian Smith, a master of that little "scam"...

Cheers,
Ben S.