What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which NRL Team do you like least?

Which team do u like least out of the Sydney clubs?

• Eels

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roosters

• Dragons

• Bulldogs

• Tigers

• Rabbitohs

• Panthers

• Sharks

• Sea Eagles

• Total voters

PB

Bench
No i disagree.

Smith, Daniel Anderson, Elliott, and the others who like to change line ups may be a little shifty in changing the line up from that which is written on a tuesday, but they don't stand their and tell flagrent porky pies!

alive103

Juniors
Cronulla

The Scum are the worst advertisement for the game. 37 going on 38 years of perputual nothingness. They change the name of their ground as often as they change their jersey, which is also a swamp and the relocation of them to the Gold Coast will be a victory for rugby league in Sydney. Their supporters are usually Northies rejects or wannabes and the only saving grace is that they have decent cheergirls.

The hijacking of their club by Chris Anderson was comical for the rest of the league because he ultimately will drag your club to its knees by destroying any sort of culture that may have been there as well as the bank balance or should I say loan balance of your club.

PB said:
innsaneink said:
Yeah I dunno what it is with Stuart.....I can understand coaches bein pissed off with the media all the time....but he's had success....he's got a good team....he's got good people workin with him, yet he still comes across like a pompous spoilt git. Some people......I dunno....

And a liar!

I remember him being interviewed on 2ky on a friday morning in 02 before their clash with the Dogs at the showground. He was asked if Phillips would play. "No he is no chance of playing". Sure enough, 6:30pm team gets announced and who runs on as fullback in jumper 18...Luke Phillips!

Gamesmanship and tactics are one thing, but it was a flat out lie. i dont know why journo's continue to interview him when what he says isnt worth a grain of salt!

Surely you can't be serious? This type of thing has been going on for about 300 years!

It's the coach's prerogative to conceal the real make-up of the team till -- what -- an hour before kick-off?

Singling out Stuart for this is ridiculous.

Surprise selections also add drama and interest to the game. The speculation is healthy.

Macca

Coach
St. George-Illawarra.

Not only do the fans of this club think they the Royal Family of Rugby League, no no, they have some sort of hatred for my club. I think it is because when we split from St. George back in 67 their run of 11 straight premierships ended. They come up with arguments like, "they change the name of their ground too much" or " they change their jersey all the time."

Well, kids, guess what. St. George aren't a club anymore. They are extinct. There is a club going around called St. Geo-Illa and they don't just change the name of their ground, they actually play half their games at a ground in a completely different city. As for the jumper being changed, it does have one addition, the word Illawarra under that stupid looking Dragon that seems to be getting trampled on by a knight of some sort.

So it's because of the fans, not the players (because let's face it, all their good ones are from Illawarra anyway), that have made St. Geo-Illa my choice for least liked team.

Mark Rudd

Juniors
Interesting that no one said Melbourne. Good. Your all learning.

Supprisingly, this is good to see. The day that fans stop hating is the day that the sport dies.

Its called passion. Keep it up my children.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Let's put it this way. I will still love my kids if they commit a henous crime. I will still love my kids if they admit to homosexuality, or join a wacko occolt group. But they are struck out of the will the day they wear the colours of Manly, Brisbane or Canterbury.I also despise Cronulla - what a friggin waste, Penrith (richest and beste resourced club ever, and they bag Easts for being 'silvertails?'), and Melboring, because of John Ribot. I can handle the others.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Roosters. 2002 Grand Final, Rorting la Cap and the reaction of many, including the coach, to their Round 25 loss this year.

warren

Juniors
roosters, mainly because of stuart and the overated fittler..... get rid of 'em i say

imasharkie

Coach
Manly were but I have softened because of a coupler good posters(chileman and groggo) on the shark site so now it's any team that has that goose called gould attached to them I just wish Freddy played with another team

innsaneink

Referee
ROOSTERS
They are the a-r-s-e- lickers of the NRL
They're like that kid at school whos mum was the english teacher and he never got busted for anything even thought he really was a nasty little sh-t!!!

fish

Juniors
One team and one team only,the slipperys I've hated them since 82 when I first started following the once and soon again to be Mighty Sea Eagles.