What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which one do you hate the most?

Most hated?

• Mozzies

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Fly's

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • Cockroaches

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
Flies. Annoying bastards. Ciccadas should be on that list too - nothing makes a 35 degree day worse then the annoying high-pitched sound of those friggin things all day long.

Raider_69

Post Whore
agreed on ciccardas, id vote them for sure if they were on the list
voted mozzies as they seem to love me more then anyone else. slightly ahead of flys

Albinomonkey

Juniors
flies... coz you don't have to concentrate to kill the other two (spray the cockroach, mozzies are pretty slow so you can just whack them)

Phillips

Referee
cant stand mozzies, little f**ks they are, esp at night when you hear them, but cant see them SO f**kING ANNOYING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

brendothejet

First Grade
NOTHING in the world is worse than that high pitched here-it-comes-but-cant-see-it noise of a mozzie in the night.

He will fly around and f**k you off for the entire night, you'll whack him eventually but not before you've gone 12 rounds of the best with the air.

go_the_doggies

Juniors
What about all of the above :(
Im scared of any insect...even flies....gah i hate the things...especially the big blow files....*gags*

shadow grinder

First Grade
flies are annoying...they dont give up! you swat them away and keep coming back...and they normally go around in packs..so you gotta fight 4 of em.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I'll say mozzies, just cuz I got bitten on the co*ck before.

I shouldn't complain though, it was bigger than ever !

Rustay

Juniors
Mozzies for sure. Little wanks, not only bite you and make you itchy, they like to buzz around your ear to annoy you while sleeping too!

MONY

Juniors
Cockroaches - when u mush em up real good they spurt all this green and white sh*t at you. meh!