What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 20 vs South Sydney @ Industree Group Stadium, Gosford / Darkinjung

Who will win? Round 20: South Sydney v Wests Tigers

• South Sydney Rabbitohs 13+

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Wests Tigers 1-12

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

simmo05

Bench
This!!!

From an outsider looking in, Wests are being let down by the so called experienced players.
Klemmer, Bateman and Sezer need to be better. The Kids cant do everything, but they sure are out shining the veterans.
The so called old hands should hand over their pay packets. They have been nothing but shit all season. And that's when they have been on the field

Nealo 12

First Grade
Just trying to press too many plays, the rabbits have had a lot of ball today and we have helped them along with trying to force the impossible play. Guys need to realise that the way to win is to play percentage footy. They’ve shown glimpses of good footy but our defence needs some proper work. Even when we’re obviously beaten we try force a play. This shit kills me. These coaches must see what’s going on, I’m no footy expert but it seems pretty obvious from outside what’s going on. I’d be making John Morris watch every Penrith game since Ivan Cleary got back and tear apart their defensive systems and develop our boys along the same lines. When there’s a formula that works you adopt it and adapt it to get better.
So Ivan wasn't the problem for you guys last few years ... lolz

Das Hassler

Bench
Today it was talented inexperience and there's only one way to cure that. The season's been done for quite awhile so I'm fully supportive of continuing on with these young guys regardless of rhe results. I noticed from the beginning of the season that the refs and judiciary have had a bullseye on Sezer...for whatever reason he's definitely not a favourite of their's. I've been hugely dissappinted in Bateman and i really hope his rumored SL signing is locked in...totally nonplussed at losing Paps and the probability of losing Steph..Klem does what he can at this stage of his career but Is taking up a spot.

Das Hassler

Bench
Sorry mate it’s been the narrative for a long time with your mob , looks like it’s at an end with your club results of late

The Ivan thing tapered out when Madge left. The crimes of Ivan were valid and your mob would have been pissed just as much and for probably longer if you signed a sacked coach from the scrapheap only for him to cripple your cap with expensive longterm liabilities then walk away from the responsibility. As for the present the only comments here about Ivan have been to give him credit for your success...you're a couple of years late with that one I think

Pezz70

Juniors
So Ivan wasn't the problem for you guys last few years ... lolz
Besides his absolutely treachery when he left us in the lurch and ruining our cap? He went to Penrith and grabbed a good bunch of kids that had been brought up in a good system but he and his team of coaches have definitely done a good job, have good systems in place, and as a result they have excellent succession, not unlike the broncos, raiders (of old), Melbourne. Hard to argue with premierships.

Their defensive structures and systems serve them well

Tigerm

First Grade
Today it was talented inexperience and there's only one way to cure that. The season's been done for quite awhile so I'm fully supportive of continuing on with these young guys regardless of rhe results. I noticed from the beginning of the season that the refs and judiciary have had a bullseye on Sezer...for whatever reason he's definitely not a favourite of their's. I've been hugely dissappinted in Bateman and i really hope his rumored SL signing is locked in...totally nonplussed at losing Paps and the probability of losing Steph..Klem does what he can at this stage of his career but Is taking up a spot.
Agree, I don't really see the point of continuing with players that they are looking to get rid of. Bateman, Klem, Papi are not offering much and just soaking up salary cap, I'd still keep Sezer in cup as a backup option, if need be, and I'm not that fussed on Stef, he's way too inconsistent for the money he thinks he's worth.

You can't get FG experience without doing it in FG.

I think results show that we deserve the spoon again, but I don't think our effort in a lot of those games did.

I don't expect miracles next year, but I hope there are signs of things to come for the '26 season.

Latest posts