What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which players would you have back?

Parrasque

Juniors
i wouldnt take many as the players we have now are covering the positions well.

I would only have Hodgeson really.

Parraren

Bench
Jason Cayless.

Tonga & Ryan would have been useful over the past two years but we have now (finally) covered their positions with Tahu & Morrison.

I would not take Hodgson back, as brilliant as he can be in attack, his defence just isn't strong enough. McKinnon is an excellent fullback & Reddy has already shown alot of promise.

strider

Post Whore
do we have to drag this topic out every 2nd month? :lol:.....none - we are good already :D

strider

Post Whore
* andrew ryan - has hardly been the superstar everyone claimed him to be last season when he had a full strength bulldogs team with him

* jamie lyon - well pfffft, you'd never know if he was gonna turn up or not :lol:

* jason caylo - no one thinks he's a superstar anymore either - if they did he wouldn't be off overseas

* willie tonga - I'd take ben smith over him ANY DAY !!!

Grail

Juniors
Dykes? I doubt it. Even Cronulla seem to play better without him. Vagana to be their long term 5/8 maybe?