What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which team do you follow?

J-Man

Juniors
I've always liked the 49ers.

I also don't mind the Eagles and Rams.

Terrell Owens was my favourite player, before he started carrying on like a muppet.

Mal Meninga

Bench
49ers.
Favourite player on Niners squad - Julian Peterson.
Favourite player's in the NFL - TO on O and Ray Lewis on D.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Cinninati Bengals.

Have been since the Icky Woods and Boomer Easison were the main men their. Its been a long time coming for a little success, so I am going to enjoy it while it lasts!

Steelers, since the days of Mean Joe Greene, Terry Bradshaw, and 4 SB's in 6 years. I hopeful about Big ben and the current team, but their inability to beat the Pats is discouraging.

CJG 182

Juniors
I follow a few teams for different reasons.
My first team is Baltimore, because i love their roster.
Next are the Chargers , cos i love San Diego
THen the Bears cos they are the bears lol. and tommie harris!

Jackal Dog

Juniors
Ummm I don't really have a team but my uncle who is american (and absolutely crazy about the NFL) follows the North Carolina Panthers? I think that's what their called, anyway every time I go to see him he is always trying to get me into the stuff but I if I had to choose a team in would probably the Vikings because of Randy Moss and that guy Culpepper? I think he is called, he is absolute gun!

J-Man

Juniors
Sorry to tell you, but Randy Moss has gone to the Raiders, and Culpepper is now a turnover machine.

legend

Coach
Denver Broncos for me. 5-1 and beaten the best sides in the NFL apart from the Colts and Eagles but we are looking very good this year.

I've been following the Broncos for years, since Elway came on board from Stanford but I only really got into them once we got pay tv which conicided with the rise of the Broncos. My sig says it all really.

Latest posts