What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which team do you follow?

sunny

GO THE BRONCOS!

5 in a row now after we beat the defending champs! Bring on the Giants!

Raider_69

Post Whore
been getting into this alot lately, no team as yet but i like the sounds of the Oakland Raiders for obvious reasons... Denver go alright too

MONY

Juniors
go for the falcons Nick..............Michael Vick is their QB and it rhymes 2 things that are yours.

MONY

Juniors
except has one of the strongest arms in the NFL. Although he is a running QB he does have a great Passing game

Paullyboy

Coach
I dont agree with that,

he has a great passing arm, not a great passing game.

He hasnt got the maturity/patience/awareness call it what you will of a QB with a good passing game to make his arm worth what its capable of doing.

MONY

Juniors
50 games for 7570 yds
600/1112
42 touchdowns

thats pretty good imo

16 rushing TD
2563 yds

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
im not saying his crap..

but if he didnt have the speed he wouldnt be in the nfl..he isnt a good passer..and i know the stats are good but but when teams face vick they look to shut his running game and force the pass.

most of his better passing games come when his running wild on the defense.

Paullyboy

Coach
Those stats are nice, but they are far from representative of his overall stats. Its like saying a shonky builder built 3 good houses (and failing to mention the 8 bad ones).

In comparitive terms his career QB rating is about 76, in terms of other QBs that puts him on a par with:

Gus Frerotte
David Carr
Charlie Batch
and many other poor quarterbacks.

meltiger

First Grade
Bengals :)

Been a tough decade, but things finally starting to look good :)

If Cinci don't do well (Which is usually the case) I flick my support over to the NFC (I hate all other AFC teams, with extra special hatred reserved for New England - Been totally shattered to see the empire fail this year ;-)) and support Carolina.

Latest posts