What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which team do you want Rd 1?

The Engineers Room

First Grade
I want Parramatta to play Souths the everytime Parramatta loses the first round they struggle for the start of the season and struggle to make the eight. Souths gives us the best chance of victory.

Mr Saab

Referee
Grantwhy said:
Charlie Saab said:
Brisbane vs NQ in NQ

8:30 kickoff and probably over 30 degrees and +80% humidity. I don't mind going to the game and watching in that kind of weather, but it must be an [expletive] for the teams to play in.

I'd like to see it played in Brisbane, and the return game up here mid season :).

mmm the heat was something i overlooked.

woodgers

Bench
Either the derby's or similarly matched teams playing each other. Get the fans out early and try to hook them for the year and improve attendance levels. If a West Tigers fan has to play the Roosters first up then they either won't go for fear of a thumping or will turn up half motivated and will leave even more disheartened. Put them up against a Manly or Sharks and watch the fans turn out for a new year with expectations and passion for the season.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Dragons vs Parramatta @ Parra Stadium

I'd love to face the new look Parra side to see if they are any good. Lol, if they lose to us in the first round they should sack Smith on the spot!

We're gonna get that fat greedy little pig :twisted:

The Whippet

Juniors
Broncos for sure, good tough contest.

Or even the Fool Gould's Roosters because they might be a little lost without Freddy.

Bomber

Bench
I'd actually prefer the Cowboys to face the Roosters at Townsville in Round One

And Simpkins to be the referee......

Exorcise two demons in one match. How cool would that be?

Booyah

Bench
I want Cronulla to play the Dragons first up. There's nothing like a good old fashioned local derby to kick things off.

I don't really care where... preferably at Shark park though.

LESStar58

Referee
Storm vs Warriors at Olympic Park! it was our biggest game this year coz there was no AFL and there are so many ex-pat Kiwis, Maoris and Polynesians in Melbourne. Seeings as the NRL starts about 2-3 weeks before the AFL they should try and get a fixture that will attract a reasonable crowd first up...about 11-12K me thinks.

eelsta

Bench
Immortal said:
Dragons vs Parramatta @ Parra Stadium

I'd love to face the new look Parra side to see if they are any good. Lol, if they lose to us in the first round they should sack Smith on the spot!

We're gonna get that fat greedy little pig :twisted:
if thats all that needs to be done to get rid of smith then hey go the dragons, fat greedy pig (as you said not me )
and all!!!!!

drake

First Grade
All you have to do is dress Smith and Fitzy as Big Mac and Mayor McCheese and Piggy will eat them both! :lol: :lol:

Dragons vs Scum at Kogarah.

Latest posts