What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which team has the worst fanbase?

Which team has the worst fanbase?

• Broncos

Votes: 23 17.7%
  • Bulldogs

Votes: 22 16.9%
  • Cowboys

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Dragons

Votes: 13 10.0%
  • Eels

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • Knights

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Rabbitohs

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • Raiders

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Sea Eagles

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • Sharks

Votes: 31 23.8%

• Total voters

Exsilium

First Grade
I’d be surprised if the Warriors have a fan base after the bullshit they’ve copped this afternoon.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
The Mighty Eastern Suburbs Roosters have the greatest fan base in the NRL. Imagine the crowds when Semi Radradra & Morgan Escaré get signed by Uncle Nick! It’ll be bedlam in Bondi
Holy shit!

Another champagne swilling escargot chomping Francophile surrender monkey.

ReddFelon

Juniors
Came back just to remind everyone that last night the Storm fans booed players getting medical treatment, repeatedly called Jake Trbojevic a "gypsy" (not sure if they think he's Romanian) and continue to bring a cowbell to games.

t-ba

Post Whore
Came back just to remind everyone that last night the Storm fans booed players getting medical treatment, repeatedly called Jake Trbojevic a "gypsy" (not sure if they think he's Romanian) and continue to bring a cowbell to games.

Forget the other stuff this is the real crime.

butchmcdick

Immortal

What’s wrong with the cow bell ?

Fangs

Coach
Only saw one Storm game live, it was last year. Sat next to the biggest one eyed moron I've ever met. It was like he was acting in a hollywood movie. Couldn't break character.

Knob with the cowbell has to go too.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I'm surprised at the amount of hate for Cronulla fans.
Cronulla groupies be like: 'Jacko is a future immortal, he's a pharken great bloke, get him up here I want to root him.'

Then when he leaves for another club: 'Jack Bird is a merkin who was always shit and I hope he has a career ending injury.'