What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which team has the worst fanbase?

Which team has the worst fanbase?

• Broncos

Votes: 23 17.7%
  • Bulldogs

Votes: 22 16.9%
  • Cowboys

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Dragons

Votes: 13 10.0%
  • Eels

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • Knights

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Rabbitohs

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • Raiders

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Sea Eagles

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • Sharks

Votes: 31 23.8%

• Total voters

The Rosco

Bench
Adam Kungl, Albert Rosenfeld & myself are the most intelligent LU forum members that post on here. We are not alt accounts, simply veteran rugby league journalists.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Not alt accounts . o_O Bahahahahahaha.
"Rugby league journalists". Loldiddy lol lol lol.
"Intelligent" Bahahahahahaha.
Oh Jean, thanks for that. I needed a good laugh. Tell me . . . are you still posting on that pommy forum ? Or have you been ridiculed off it ?

Jean Capdouze

Juniors
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Not alt accounts . o_O Bahahahahahaha.
"Rugby league journalists". Loldiddy lol lol lol.
"Intelligent" Bahahahahahaha.
Oh Jean, thanks for that. I needed a good laugh. Tell me . . . are you still posting on that pommy forum ? Or have you been ridiculed off it ?
Not sure why you’re laughing to be honest. What Pommy forum are you referring too??

soc123_au

Staff member
Adam Kungl, Albert Rosenfeld & myself are the most intelligent LU forum members that post on here. We are not alt accounts, simply veteran rugby league journalists.
You forgot Stevo.

I cant wait for Puig Aubert to make an appearance.

Fangs

Coach

You can't make such audacious claims with 23 posts.

If you have to tell everyone you are the best, you ain't champ.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I go to most of our Sydney games and I haven't experienced that tbh. It's been a pretty good atmosphere most times, few blokes get on the piss and yell shit at the refs but nothing too out of the ordinary.

Always lots of families at the Sydney games too.

Was mainly the bandwagoners who came out on force when we made the finals back in the day. Some of them would get shitfaced and menace opposition fans. The regulars are pretty much all gold though

firechild

First Grade
Was mainly the bandwagoners who came out on force when we made the finals back in the day. Some of them would get shitfaced and menace opposition fans. The regulars are pretty much all gold though
Best experience I had with Warriors fans was at the 2011 GF. Great day and great, friendly banter. Never really had any bad experiences with Warriors fans.
On the other hand, Raiders, Eels and Souffs fans are putrid. Dogs fans used to be the worst. As a kid (maybe 9 or 10), myself and my sisters had half full beer cans thrown at us for daring to wear Manly jerseys on the Belmore hill.

HowHigh

Coach
Bulldogs for sure
They might be a bit quieter cause they're going shit but wait until they start winning a few again

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Pretty easier to think im smarter than you. Shire people are pretty f**king stupid.
bwwwhahahhahahahaha, says the bloke who lives in the Shire and wants Kogarah as his homeground so not travel too far...

Gold Standard "Me too".

You are an idiot....Kudos

Jean Capdouze

Juniors
The Mighty Eastern Suburbs Roosters have the greatest fan base in the NRL. Imagine the crowds when Semi Radradra & Morgan Escaré get signed by Uncle Nick! It’ll be bedlam in Bondi

Latest posts