What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which team has the worst fanbase?

Which team has the worst fanbase?

• Broncos

Votes: 23 17.7%
  • Bulldogs

Votes: 22 16.9%
  • Cowboys

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Dragons

Votes: 13 10.0%
  • Eels

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • Knights

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Rabbitohs

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • Raiders

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Sea Eagles

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • Sharks

Votes: 31 23.8%

• Total voters

M2D2

Bench
Did you go to De La Salle?
tenor.gif

mongoose

Coach
Broncos by far. Entitled, insular, overrate all their players to the max. Seem to think the NRL owes them something.

Cowboys have become pretty annoying over the years too with all the whinging about NRL conspiracies against them.

Roosters fans are scum cause many of them follow the Swans and Tahs. Not true League fans.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
You don't know many Roosters fans then. Many of us despise "kick and clap" (which is what we call Union) and don't support South Melbourne either.
My old man was a Roosters fan but he supported Essendon.

Like your family, you can't pick where you were born.

Broken Hill - an outer suburb of Adelaide and a stronghold of AwFuL in NSW.....

Travitoh

First Grade
Melbourne and Brisbane fans from my experiences.
Surprisingly, that also accounts for a majority of Queensland supporters...

pantherz9103

First Grade
I'm honestly not sure who has the worst but Dragons have the funniest #SackMary #OustDoust and starting online petitions, websites to sack McGregor etc. I like to have my popcorn out after a Dragons loss lately, another reason I was happy we beat them the other night. I don't dislike them or anything but they are a good laugh.

I'd say Roosters fans aren't so good but to be honest I don't really know any of them outside the forum.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Broncos by far. Entitled, insular, overrate all their players to the max. Seem to think the NRL owes them something.

Cowboys have become pretty annoying over the years too with all the whinging about NRL conspiracies against them.

Roosters fans are scum cause many of them follow the Swans and Tahs. Not true League fans.

I remember a Broncos fan talking about 'the dark times' which was missing the semis for the first time in 19 years or some shit

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
But his farts give him away.....
It is ok, entire post history consists of "Me too" or "You're an idiot". Would not know an original thought if it slapped him in the face. thinks he is a genius.

Cue the "You're an idiot" post ad nauseam.

Anyways last time I went to Lang Park, a bloke in front of me in Broncos jersey spent the entire game giving the Broncos shyte, was bizarre.

SBD82

Coach
Dragons are by far the biggest pack of whingers when it comes to team performance and anything to do with the club or coaching.

They would win the Olympic gold medal for whinging.
I’d say Dragons fans

They have no sense of humour.
Pour beer on them ...they whinge
Knock their shit fence down...they whinge
Innocently scissors the f**k out of their jersey...they whinge

It never ends
Bloody hell Carch. Daily updates now?

Is the news of playing out of gods country for the next couple of seasons having an effect? Or do you carry this sort of animosity all the time?