What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whinging Hasler

CharlieF

Juniors
Notell said:
Nope. But they are a soft target. Is there anyone else in the game who is critisised without fear of being answered back?

Any critisicim of a player is always tempered with praise (eg "That's not in his game" or "He has been trying hard all game he must be tired. He can be forgiven for that dropped ball.")

Another double-standard: referee makes an honest error. He is bashed from pillar to post for it, with no chance of reply. A player cheats when claiming a try or stripping a ball, and is commended for his gamesmanship.

Good reply.

I'll agree with your comments,that referees make honest mistakes and I won't accuse them of cheating. Some of them, however, let their emotions get the better of them when for all intensive purpose their job is not to. I know its nothing preconceived, and it evens out in the end.

Clock watcher

Juniors
Last week we had a crap roster, and were not a patch on the so called top sides. This week because we want to have a swipe at hasler, we have this awesome roster that anyone including Brian Smith could win a comp with. MAKE UP YOUR MINDS PEOPLE

Manly fLIP

Juniors
In all honesty most of the time your hard strapped to get Hasler's opinion.

The fact that he said that much means he was livered with the performance of Hampsted.

CharlieF

Juniors
Manly fLIP said:
In all honesty most of the time your hard strapped to get Hasler's opinion.

The fact that he said that much means he was livered with the performance of Hampsted.

Maybe, just to be fair, they should wait a while after the game before having an interview. Sometimes losing teams say things straight after a game that they wouldn't say the next day.

Gaylord

Juniors
CharlieF said:
Maybe, just to be fair, they should wait a while after the game before having an interview. Sometimes losing teams say things straight after a game that they wouldn't say the next day.

Good call CharlieF :)

Latest posts