What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

whipping boys

I hardly ever see Raiders games but the Fensom hate threads surprised me a bit? Didn't they used to talk him up as the next Brad Clyde?

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I hardly ever see Raiders games but the Fensom hate threads surprised me a bit? Didn't they used to talk him up as the next Brad Clyde?

No one "hates" fensom but he is a contentious character because he really does pump out extremely good stats. Its an interesting debate between the eye sight test people and the stat people.

I think he does a lot of the hard work but i reckon it could also be done by a guy who is harder to tackle than a bag of straw.

Rod

Bench
Definitely Uate.

Part of it is due to his salary so I can understand that aspect of it but on-field he can't be accused of not having a red-hot crack this year, under difficult circumstances.

He isn't the player he was but still competent, obviously like most wingers they benefit greatly from the men inside them and his best work was done when guys like Mullen and the Mad Dog were firing on all cylinders. Don't know what he should be expected to do with this team, he barely sees the ball and we can barely create a try between the whole team.

Every try that gets scored down his flank gets blamed on him which is just lazy analysis from anyone watching. As perverse said even 3-1 overlaps get blamed on him which is just silly.