What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who’s pumped for the World Cup!

WAroughyed

Juniors
Cant wait until it starts...super excited. Anybody in the Margaret River area tomorrow?, going to watch Eng vs Aus at the hotel.

Billythekid

First Grade
I'm super excited and I'm going to love the tournament regardless of results. So many interesting matchups and it's so hard to predict where pretty much anyone will finish.

I'm also nervous because I want it to be a big success but I can't see it happening. Anxiously awaiting poor crowds and ratings and tons of negative media. Hoping to be proven wrong there.

Pommy

Coach
Hyped for it today, giving all my co workers heaps. Glad I have an exam on Monday to dodge a bit of the inevitable.

thorson1987

Coach
f**k you Sydney weather. Was hoping it would rain all day today so the kids Little Athletics would be cancelled so I can watch the game live.

Now I have to record it and start watching when we get home and just fast forward when there are breaks in play and at half time, and until I am caught up I have to watch in SD as I don't have HD foxtel.

f**k you Sydney weather. Was hoping it would rain all day today so the kids Little Athletics would be cancelled so I can watch the game live.

Now I have to record it and start watching when we get home and just fast forward when there are breaks in play and at half time, and until I am caught up I have to watch in SD as I don't have HD foxtel.
you poor cu*t ...going down to the local

The Partisan

CD player ( how old school !) pumping out some classic Aussie and English rock and pop tunes as a warm up for tonight !

May have to look for some Pacific and Lebanese tunes if going maintain this theme !!!! :cool::cool::cool:

Brutus

Referee
Can't wait for it.

Enjoying Channel 7's coverage already and it's only 15 mins old.

My fave World Cup is always the rugby league world cup.

Dakink

Bench
Loving it. Internationals are my favourite level of the game. Unfortunately the only game I'll get to is Darwin.

I can't wait to see the French props Bousquet and Maria savage the Lebanese, and then see the French halves Barthau and Fages carve up on the back of that.

Irish-bulldog

Juniors
Great game in png , but man png will hammer this crap wales team. Shows the gap in class around the southern hemisphere teams compared to the northern teams.