What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Am I?

emjaycee

Coach
The first P’matta junior to represent Australia while playing for the club. Was a bruising prop-forward, but developed a skill as a ball-player during his latter career. Provided the much-needed spark of experience in attack. Played a then first grade record 284 games with all clubs.

Who Am I?

84 Baby

Referee
I don’t even know which clue we’re up to. Is it all the same player?

This player once shat himself while dancing in Kicks. 3 hours later he went back to a nice young lady’s house. Bonus points for where his pants ended up

Gronk

Staff member
Former Two Blues player who was purchased as goal kicker. This round the corner kicker played just two games in a post Mick Cronin era where the club were struggling to find a reliable GK. Soon after they stumbled upon the most unlikely but amazingly accurate John Muggleton.

Incorrect

Coach
Former Two Blues player who was purchased as goal kicker. This round the corner kicker played just two games in a post Mick Cronin era where the club were struggling to find a reliable GK. Soon after they stumbled upon the most unlikely but amazingly accurate John Muggleton.
Can't figure out if your referring to Leeds'y or Jeff Perl...

Speaking of Andrew Leeds, I spent a few days recently on a cricket weekend in Mackay with his good mate Danny Crnkovich... Good bloke

EDIT - just read your clues again, you must be talking about Perl, Leeds played way more than 2 games for us....

Gronk

Staff member
Can't figure out if your referring to Leeds'y or Jeff Perl...

Speaking of Andrew Leeds, I spent a few days recently on a cricket weekend in Mackay with his good mate Danny Crnkovich... Good bloke

EDIT - just read your clues again, you must be talking about Perl, Leeds played way more than 2 games for us....

Yep, Jeff Perl.