What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who am I?

Pandora

Juniors
Hi Peoples.

Over the next few weeks I want YOU YES YOU to guess who I am. I will give you a clue once a week first to get it wins............Nothing HAHA. But its fun.

1st Clue: I POST AT THE WALL.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
roosterboy60 said:
Well that was a Fun game NOT! Thanks for guessing so quickly :lol:

LMAO really am I right?? was that you RB!!!!

See BP I am not the bimbo you thought I was!!!

RoostarGirl

Juniors
roosterboy60 said:
Yes it was me. Now I will have to think of another game LOL.

Now your the Bimbo too aren't you??

She started her first post with Hello/Hi Peoples!!! its you too RB - Thanks I got the blame for her!!

*~*Bimbo*~*

Juniors
And you guys think I'm soooooo like stupid.

Not the brightest crayons in the box are we. Like, what are ya? Looking for attention? Like, that was soooooo the stupidist game anyone could play.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
*~*Bimbo*~* said:
And you guys think I'm soooooo like stupid.

Not the brightest crayons in the box are we. Like, what are ya? Looking for attention? Like, that was soooooo the stupidist game anyone could play.

LMAO, LMAO honestly that has to be the BP nobody makes me laugh that much...only BP is capable of doing that.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
OK Bimbo now............I am sorry for offending you.

Please to meet you - I am 8) just in case you didn't already know that.

I thought that RB's game was fun because I won and I like winning.

*~*Bimbo*~*

Juniors
Hes an idiot. Im just me. And at least I'm not taking wall names and using them. I'd be like soooooo pissed off if it was me.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
*~*Bimbo*~* said:
Hes an idiot. Im just me. And at least I'm not taking wall names and using them. I'd be like soooooo pissed off if it was me.

OK Bimbo so who are you on the Wall because I dont recall seeing a Bimbo other there. :lol:

*~*Bimbo*~*

Juniors
RoostarGirl said:
OK Bimbo now............I am sorry for offending you.

Please to meet you - I am 8) just in case you didn't already know that.

I thought that RB's game was fun because I won and I like winning.

I wasn't meaning you RoostarGirl. I meant like the game was sooooo stupid and attention seeking. This stuff just like makes me wanna puke.

*~*Bimbo*~*

Juniors
RoostarGirl said:
OK Bimbo so who are you on the Wall because I dont recall seeing a Bimbo other there. :lol:

Like your like sooooo not getting it. I never said you had to have the same name as on the wall. Just like not take other peoples to play like stupid games. I can think of like 20 people on the wall who would like fit a bimbo tag.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Penelope Pittstop said:
RB60 that was so funny, you have driven me insane for bloody days, wondering who you were. I'd NEVER have guessed it was you seriously.

OK that word puke has definately got something to do with BP, could it BP or Occy or Pen.

Come on I love guessing games - hate rumours but LOVE guessing games.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
*~*Bimbo*~* said:
RoostarGirl said:

Like your like sooooo not getting it. I never said you had to have the same name as on the wall. Just like not take other peoples to play like stupid games. I can think of like 20 people on the wall who would like fit a bimbo tag.

OF COURSE!!!! 8) is not one of them. :lol: :lol: :lol:

*~*Bimbo*~*

Juniors
OMG like you think I'm a bimbo. Your soooooooo funny. Like I've seen a Penelope Pittstop here and I've seen a Backpacker here but I like have no idea who a occy is. I'm like just me. Its time to sooooooo get over it. I still think your name is sooooooo cool though.