What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who am I?

RoostarGirl

Juniors
*~*Bimbo*~* said:
OMG like you think I'm a bimbo. Your soooooooo funny. Like I've seen a Penelope Pittstop here and I've seen a Backpacker here but I like have no idea who a occy is. I'm like just me. Its time to sooooooo get over it. I still think your name is sooooooo cool though.

OK Bimbo I am over it!!! but I promise you that I am on to you.

Bimbo you are very funny I loved the brightest crayon in the box analogy.

Keep up the good work enjoy your posts :lol: :lol:

The Backpacker

Juniors
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Well, this looks like it was fun. :roll: Roosterboy, I don't think she called you an idiot. I think it was directed at me. you need to read between the posts. I think Bimbo was a few behind.

:( Don't mention the big O. so far, we have been safe from the girl. Don't tempt fate. Especially when I think she's got Prisilla.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Well, this looks like it was fun. :roll: Roosterboy, I don't think she called you an idiot. I think it was directed at me. you need to read between the posts. I think Bimbo was a few behind.

:( Don't mention the big O. so far, we have been safe from the girl. Don't tempt fate. Especially when I think she's got Prisilla.

Ah...ha....now that makes sense doesnt it??

Yes will the game could have been fun if 8) wasn't so smart. :lol:

ozzie

Bench
BP when you write under the name "Bimbo" do you wiggle your hips to get into the mood?? Or pout a bit 8) :lol:

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:
i don't know how you don't throw your hip out??

Ahh, thats the difference between you and me my crusty old friend. I stand all day which means my hips all good. You sit on your date day in and day out. I'm truly bringing the blow torch to our first team get together. That O2 tank should be a beauty.