What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are the Bigger Chokers Bulldogs or Manly?

eels_fan_01 said:
A dragons support accusing Parramatta of choking is very ironic.

even better when i don't support dragons :lol:

even if i did support saints they hardly come within cooee of the wonderful chokes parramatta have provided us with over the years

Ridders

Coach
Sheros los Deros said:
I think you have to be a chance of winning to choke. Manly only competed for 40 minutes.

which 40? i thought they only competed for the first 15 mins.

Can hardly call them chokers, were never in a position to win the game. Our effort in the 06' Premlim Final to me is a textbook example of a choke, along with Parra's 21 years of failure

mightyeagle07

Juniors
MANLY didnt choke, they were just out played on all fronts......offence and defence was poor..but at least we were there....GO MWSE08

ozzy_ozman

Juniors
manly didnt choke... they were outclassed by melbourne... but calling bulldogs chokers coming from a parra fan is too rudimentary... what have you lot won since 1986? :lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Parramatta have won one premiership since I've been alive, and I was four months old.

Since then Canterbury have won 3 and Manly 2. Parramatta? :lol:

CharlieF

Juniors
I completely missed the irony in this whole thread until I saw that the opening poster is a Parra fan.

Latest posts