What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are these people?

The Nulla

Juniors
Frenzy. said:
Get 'em to the presso!

I would actually prefer these freaks on disco treats to the band that was at the preso last night. Obviously a massive loss was expected because they didn't play anything that wasn't a wrist slitting ballard written before 1990.

I was drunk, excited and looking to own the floor, however, they ruined it for me. That Saxamaphone player ZULTAN (Z) was better downstairs.

Bring back the band from the Souths win - I JUST WANNA WISH YOU WELL.... I JUST WANNA WISH YOU WELL... Thats what was needed.

0/10 Preso band
.5/10 The HDs
3/10 ZULTAN !

Dread

Juniors
They played a fine Bob Marley tune, more than I can say for anyone before! I won't hear a bad word about them.

The Nulla

Juniors
Dread said:
They played a fine Bob Marley tune, more than I can say for anyone before! I won't hear a bad word about them.

Exactly my point Dread. The songs did not fit the occassion. I would prefer a bit of Bob, as im sure you would agree, while enjoying some wacky tobaccy.

Its all about timing...

Manfred Moore

Juniors
The HD's go okay if u got 1000 kiddies aged btween 0 and 4 but...

For fargs sake its a football match!!!

At 7.30 its freaking cold and those kids bands only work when u have lots of kids who can sit up close to the band and dance....duh!

Where's the firing up the crowd with a bit of Billy Idol on a hovercraft with a mic that doesn't work....or better still just Dave Faulkner (a tru sharkies supporter) from the Gurus giving it acoustic style facing beer hill singing 'Come Anytime' followed up by 'That's my Team'....

Someone should be blamed for inept entertainment organisation....

Latest posts