What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are we buying for 2021 onwards

JJ

Immortal
Doubt that we'd get him, but seriously, he's one of the most talented young forwards in the game... why not give him a chance? I'd be more than happy with him, or De Belin if he's cleared - short leash, clear expectations, but forwards of that ability are rare...

Matua

Bench
In the long run Egan will likely be better. Lawton is honest but pretty much the definition of journeyman
Egan will need to show a nearly 100% improvement over his current form to fulfil this prediction. He's slow of foot and pass.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
That’s more or less what was said about Taupau...

Don’t think I’d ever call Taupau a lazy footy player, his work rate hasn’t ever been in question as far as I can recall

TPJ living off a rep of folding Taumalolo a couple of times, too often now makes 1 decent play and thinks his job as done

His effort on the try Tom Burgess scores last week encapsulates his current level

DuggyB

Juniors
I must admit its interesting to see the direction that the Warriors are heading,new coach,mentor and signings etc but if I was a player in the camp-a centre or middle forward for example-who had bought into the ' we are in this together boys' attitude,and are feeling loyal to Toddy,I might feel a bit dismayed.Rosters change every year of course but some will feel they are about to be cast free.and all the tightness of this group will count for not much-like at the end of the day ,thanks for your efforts in the midst of adversity but we are moving on.

Big Marn

Juniors
I must admit its interesting to see the direction that the Warriors are heading,new coach,mentor and signings etc but if I was a player in the camp-a centre or middle forward for example-who had bought into the ' we are in this together boys' attitude,and are feeling loyal to Toddy,I might feel a bit dismayed.Rosters change every year of course but some will feel they are about to be cast free.and all the tightness of this group will count for not much-like at the end of the day ,thanks for your efforts in the midst of adversity but we are moving on.
It's the nature of the beast. If you think the NRL is ruthless, try making a living in the NFL or NBA.

JJ

Immortal
Don’t think I’d ever call Taupau a lazy footy player, his work rate hasn’t ever been in question as far as I can recall

TPJ living off a rep of folding Taumalolo a couple of times, too often now makes 1 decent play and thinks his job as done

His effort on the try Tom Burgess scores last week encapsulates his current level
Thought he was a 10 min wonder at the Tigpies?

Pangai has all the goods imo... whether he delivers on them will be interesting

Hawks

Juniors
Elliot not coming resigned with bulldogs . Interesting that on nrl 360 that Warriors would be interested to sign Pangai

Latest posts