What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are you ?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Rexxy said:
LOL. Here goes.

44, no kids, long term relationship. Troll. Grew up in St George area until I was 15 and went to Cronulla De la Salle a bit later. Played footy in St George but cricket until I was about 35 in the Shyre. Bought a house in Jannali about 8 years ago but looking around Caringbah. Love the place, specially the Beach, National Park and Port hacking and drinking holes like the Como. Not so keen on the lack of restaurants (although on the improve) and the local footy team. Ha. The rivallry between STGi vs Sharks is one of the world's greatest football hatreds. And so it should be. Long may it prosper. And don't forget to chuck stuff at me when you see me at Miranda Fair in Saints clobber. :)

This is a bit scary Rexxxy! I'm 45 and went to De La Cronulla (sometimes, when I could be bothered) :)

That old merkin Bro Stanislaus was the boss man? Ring a bell?

Glenndonna

:cool: Always been a shark since inseption way back when.
Born bread Jannali
School:Oyster bay Primary and then Jannali Boys high
Played with como jannali from age of 7 then through till under 15,s then 1 year with the newly formed Gymea.
Trialed with the Sharks and done a hammy, put me out for a year then trialed with the Saints under Barry Beath,,not good enough,,but had fun.
Move to Qld, Sunshine Coast a lifetime ago. 2 kids m/f, that are both Bronkett supporters, pore things.
you can always say high to me at Maroochy airport, Im the one who scans you.
Always a shark till the day I die.

Rexxy

Coach
Captain Jack Sparrow said:
This is a bit scary Rexxxy! I'm 45 and went to De La Cronulla (sometimes, when I could be bothered) :)

That old merkin Bro Stanislaus was the boss man? Ring a bell?

I was there when, during communion, this chick said "TwoAllBeefpattySpecialSauceOnionsLettuceCheese".... That went down like a lead balloon.

One Brother started crying, and old Stan hit the fuggin roof.

I was there for Year 12 only. In '78.

Ring any bells?

imasharkie

Coach
Glenndonna said:
:cool: Always been a shark since inseption way back when.
Born bread Jannali
School:eek:yster bay Primary and then Jannali Boys high
Played with como jannali from age of 7 then through till under 15,s then 1 year with the newly formed Gymea.
Trialed with the Sharks and done a hammy, put me out for a year then trialed with the Saints under Barry Beath,,not good enough,,but had fun.
Move to Qld, Sunshine Coast a lifetime ago. 2 kids m/f, that are both Bronkett supporters, pore things.
you can always say high to me at Maroochy airport, Im the one who scans you.
Always a shark till the day I die.

f**k man!! coolumsharkie and i are on the 11.45 am flight today to sydney.

sharkmadgeof

Juniors
I'm in Melbourne, an ex kiwi whoz gone for sharkies since I can remember. 21 years old have been in Melb for nearly 3 years now.

I was the nutter at the sharks-melb game down the front waving his flag like mad off his face after we anialated the storm down here.. I was a bit quieter at the other two games Ive been to this year (manly last week and the drags).

Will be up in sydney for a lot of next year so hope to make it to plenty of games out there.

Where can we see the finals down here live guys??

SirShire

First Grade
Rexxy said:
I was there when, during communion, this chick said "TwoAllBeefpattySpecialSauceOnionsLettuceCheese".... That went down like a lead balloon.

One Brother started crying, and old Stan hit the fuggin roof.

I was there for Year 12 only. In '78.

Ring any bells?

Me and Brother Stan go way back. Champion.

panfashark

Juniors
Presently live at Penrith (actually work for Panthers) hence the name.
Grew up in Loftus
Supported the Sharks since i could talk.
Can,t wait for that first Grand Final victory (it will happen won't it).
Favourite player with out a doubt was Gavin Miller.
Hey Glenndonna what years did you attend Jannali Boys High?

elmosharky

Juniors
its crusher on the behalf of the dairy farmers destroyer(aka elmosharkie)

we are both 30, live in nth qld, beeker you should know we rock and the princess will go off with your presence beeker.........see you november

SirShire

First Grade
The Nulla #2 said:
brother stan is a de la brother isnt he?

At Dela we had a stan.. HUGE swans supporter

Correct. And Brother Maurice is my old man's uncle. Absolute legend. He may have taught you maths along the line there.

Latest posts