What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are your current 3 favourite male NRL teams and why?

Valheru

Coach
You’re a soulless organisation who gets leg ups from the NRL and have a shit fan base to boot.
On field performance has nothing to do with it.
We feed off your hate

I like newcastle, our players need a retirement plan.

sheepbender

Juniors
1. Broncos (Place of Birth, Parents support)
2. Warriors (Parents country of Origin, and was living in NZ when Warriors started)
3. Rest of QLD teams (QLDer!!!) & Souths (Like seeing them do well after how trash they were).

astreizix

Juniors
1.EELS
When I started to become interested, follow and passionate about rugby league in Australia, the flagship team was Eels with players like Cronin, Price, Sterling and i made that team mine.
And when i went first to Australia (for a SOO game), walk by the Sydney Opera House, visit of the Parra League Club and visit of Peter Wynn's score was part of my to do list.
2.WARRIORS
Warriors bring some little exoticism in the NRL, the importance of a strong presence of RL in NZ.
Iconic Stacey Jones
3.ROOSTERS
I am french, so i like the tricolore 🔵⚪🔴, the chantecler.

1.EELS
When I started to become interested, follow and passionate about rugby league in Australia, the flagship team was Eels with players like Cronin, Price, Sterling and i made that team mine.
And when i went first to Australia (for a SOO game), walk by the Sydney Opera House, visit of the Parra League Club and visit of Peter Wynn's score was part of my to do list.
2.WARRIORS
Warriors bring some little exoticism in the NRL, the importance of a strong presence of RL in NZ.
Iconic Stacey Jones
3.ROOSTERS
I am french, so i like the tricolore 🔵⚪🔴, the chantecler.
How do our Sydney attractions such as the Opera House, Parra Leagues and Peter Wynn’s compare to the sights of Paris?