What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who bit Webke?

innsaneink

Referee
I missed the original action, but saw and heard Webke complain to the ref, but decline to make it official, that he'd been bitten.
Subsequent replay showed clearly him being bitten on the forearm.
I dont wanna name names as I'm not sure who it was, but it was plain for all to see.....a disappointing factor in tonites win by the Cowboys. Bitings not good for the game.

Azkatro

First Grade
It was Fien, and I might have been looking through blue-and-yellow glasses but it didn't look like there was anything in it to me. If you *really* try to bite someone, it'll do some major damage - but there didn't seem to be any more than a light mark there.

When an arm as big as Webcke's is wedged in your gob there's probably not a lot else you can do about it. In this case a "bite" was probably his inability to open his mouth any further! :lol:

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
I think it was David Myles and he should be outed for a while. Biting is worse than anything in my opinion. Just as bad as the King Hit.

innsaneink

Referee
Azkatro said:
It was Fien, and I might have been looking through blue-and-yellow glasses but it didn't look like there was anything in it to me. If you *really* try to bite someone, it'll do some major damage - but there didn't seem to be any more than a light mark there.

When an arm as big as Webcke's is wedged in your gob there's probably not a lot else you can do about it. In this case a "bite" was probably his inability to open his mouth any further! :lol:

Naaah...nothing in it.

Just a little nibble?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

mullup

Juniors
It was Nat Fien.... Webke stuck his Leg of Ham in Fieny's mouth... just lucky that cowboys players don't "swallow"!!! :mrgreen:

t-ba

Post Whore
Sorry, that wasn't much of a bite. Webcke was "unfortunate" enough to close his headlock around a guys open gob.

Coaster

Bench
Guys n Gals without any Rose coloured glasses on. HE BIT HIM.

There is no doubt and you can give Webke a pat on the back for expressing it like a MAN, and deciding to take it out on the field rather then another lopsided Farce at the Judicuary.

Want a second look, well take it, anyone that says he didnt bite him is a fool.

eelsta

Bench
Dragon Fanatic said:
Can he get cited by the Video review commitee?
Not that I have the greatest amount of faith in anything they do anymore.

probably but they wouldnt be game enough !!!!!!!!

El Diablo

Post Whore
eelsta said:
Dragon Fanatic said:
Can he get cited by the Video review commitee?
Not that I have the greatest amount of faith in anything they do anymore.

probably but they wouldnt be game enough !!!!!!!!
They are playing the Roosters next week.

Stomp

Juniors
I know biting isn't allowed in the NRL.

But, after what happen to Finch and Price - whats the bet Fien will be suspended?

Stomp

t-ba

Post Whore
If Pug Dog, Sticky and Politis have anything to do with it, Fien will be suspended for 5 next 5 matches.

Latest posts