What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who deserves the kleenex box the most?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
scottyeel said:
Bulldogs fans for whinging about the Telegraph.

Or the Telegraph journalists - for whinging about the Bulldogs at any opportunity.

cainen

Juniors
Hmm I wonder where I can get one of those silver tissue boxes. Looks pretty fancy..

OVP

Coach
People who whinge about Ricky Stuart's whinging but are 10 times worse themselves.

Timmah

Staff member
Nice ass OVP, when did you last wax it? Yesterday? :lol:

But in seriousness, people don't whinge about Ricky's whinging, they slam him for it, because he's a tool.

Rammo

Juniors
scottyeel said:
Bulldogs fans for whinging about the Telegraph.

Oh yeah , its not every day that a newspaper purposely puts a block on a club sponsor in one of its photos , but then again imagine if they did it to parramatta , they keep whinging about their coach and CEO , theres an easy way to fix it , sack them.

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
BBSF for whinging that covell isnt Australian captain and in every rep team possible.
Speaking of covell, didnt he get dominated Friday night.

OVP

Coach
Dodge said:
Nice ass OVP, when did you last wax it? Yesterday? :lol:

But in seriousness, people don't whinge about Ricky's whinging, they slam him for it, because he's a tool.

As they do to you, for the same reason.

P.S when's the next conspiracy theory post about the Roosters coming ? Cant wait for it, but next time include a vampire or aliens or something so it's a little bit interesting. Thank you kindly.

Chook

First Grade
Moffo said:
Fair call, we have whinged about that

But for mine, with justification!

LMFAO!!!!

With justification...LOL.

Oh Moffo, you kill me.

Chook.

scottyeel

Bench
Sonny Bill Williams said:
Oh yeah , its not every day that a newspaper purposely puts a block on a club sponsor in one of its photos , but then again imagine if they did it to parramatta , they keep whinging about their coach and CEO , theres an easy way to fix it , sack them.
Well in your logic theres an easy way to fix it, lift the media ban Toad placed on his players.

salivor

First Grade
People whinging about Super League 8 years down the track when the game is continuing to go from strength to strength.

Timmah

Staff member
OVP said:
As they do to you, for the same reason.

P.S when's the next conspiracy theory post about the Roosters coming ? Cant wait for it, but next time include a vampire or aliens or something so it's a little bit interesting. Thank you kindly.

Rooster conspiracy theory? I'm not the one who comes out with them mate you may want to check your facts.

You still didn't answer my question about your ass.

Broncodroid

Juniors
It's probably been mentioned, though add Ryan Cross to the list. He is my nomination after reading the morning papers...

Moffo

Referee
salivor said:
People whinging about Super League 8 years down the track when the game is continuing to go from strength to strength.

Still dreaming about John Ribot eh?

Lets go to Shanghai tomorrow and see if Alan Cann ever made it to the front of cereal packets shall we?

lol

Latest posts