What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

who do you hope sustains a season ending injury

who would you enjoy seeing seriously injured

• bird - he was 'gifted' games and is a grub

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • simmons because he is effeminate

• hannay

• Total voters

millersnose

Post Whore
now that the evil kimmorley has an injury(praise the lord) who do we next want to see in a painfull season ending crippling injury

millersnose

Post Whore
cmon reefy

you recon simmo is crap and have posted that he costs us games

surely your exquisite joy over kimmorleys injury would carry over for simmo as well?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
no, Im not greedy.

Simmo is f*cked , but perhaps there is the chance that a bird like change can happen to him too.
Maybe courage can be learned.
One thing is for sure though.

Kimmorley is the most f*cked player to ever wear a Sharks jersey & is now proven to have been an imposter at rep level having never made a contribution to a win in teh only real area where it matters. Origin.

stevie013

Juniors
wishing injuries on anybody just shows that some ppl have no brains. we should support the team, no matter who, whateva is playing for them.....wake up to urselves pplz...geez

millersnose

Post Whore
blacktip-reefy said:
no, Im not greedy.

Simmo is f*cked ,

then surely you want to see him get a painfull season ending injury just like noddy but longer

i dont understand why you wouldnt given the amount of times you have posted how awful he is

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
whats with the simmo injury thing?

he is being made play for his position which is quite different from the past where he was gifted 70 games.

he is not the first choice fullback, not even the first choice winger anymore.
he is filling in for injuries.
having said that, if he was on the correct amount of first grade games that he desserves, which is zero, Trav Robbo, Neilsen or Misi would be picked everytime before him

SAFETY FIRST STICKY!!!!

McLovin

Staff member
I would love to see MC Hammerhead pull a hammy whilst running out of the tunnel...

millersnose

Post Whore
blacktip-reefy said:
whats with the simmo injury thing?
you recvon he is a very bad player and have posted many times that he loses us games

now as you are extremely happy that kimmorley has a painful injury then surely you wish it on simmo as well

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Selective bashing going on here.

Is the gang going to get stuck into stupidhumour for wishing a season ending injury on Dykes?

Stupidest poll ever millers. Is the disappointment of revelation getting to you?

millersnose

Post Whore
CHAOS said:
Selective bashing going on here.

Is the gang going to get stuck into stupidhumour for wishing a season ending injury on Dykes?

stupidhumour is a dick..wishing a season ending injury on anyone is quite low in my regard

Stupidest poll ever millers. Is the disappointment of revelation getting to you?

i am not religious

but what about you frenzy

does noddies injury fill you with joy?

as you think simmo is crap then do you wish a painfull season ending victory on simmo?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
millersnose said:

Yeah sorry for the delay mill I have only intermittent access here, i.e when I'm not being watched :)

millersnose said:
i am not religious

Revelations only occur to religious people?

millersnose said:
but what about you frenzy

does noddies injury fill you with joy?

No it doesn't. I wanted him dropped not maimed. Still in the final washup it has to be said I'm looking forward to the next 6 weeks. As I said mill, expect the unexpected.

millersnose said:
as you think simmo is crap then do you wish a painfull season ending victory on simmo?

Never heard of a painful season ending victory. What's The Monz got to do with anything anyway?

millersnose

Post Whore
your opinion of him as a poor player

i was interested to see if you were on the 'geeze i am glad he is injured' bandwagon

i didnt think you were

i just wanted to see how you would handle the question

roboshark

Coach
blacktip-reefy said:
no, Im not greedy.

Simmo is f*cked , but perhaps there is the chance that a bird like change can happen to him too.
Maybe courage can be learned.
One thing is for sure though.

Kimmorley is the most f*cked player to ever wear a Sharks jersey & is now proven to have been an imposter at rep level having never made a contribution to a win in teh only real area where it matters. Origin.

thats where your wrong reefy...he did put a beautiful ball on the chest of bowen last year to setup an amazing win, and a great contribution

Latest posts